Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

11 gallons of Paint has been acquired, saved $330 with the sale.

Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
Did not find what we wanted but did not go too bad

GFY - I don't feel retired.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.

Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
All you need is a couple of table lamps...
I had one of those in the camper in NY.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
I am trying to figure out why the fuk he ever bothers to even unpack.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
You are whining to the wrong guy here

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
I knew you'd regret giving up the traffic, vagrants, meetings, and ogling the coffee shop rack which filled your days prior.

San Lotano The Bull fired up and some cold sparkling water.

Feels like a touch of fall in the air

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
I knew you'd regret giving up the traffic, vagrants, meetings, and ogling the coffee shop rack which filled your days prior.
You have certainly hot all that mixed up!  The days do go by too fast because I enjoy every one of them now just doing wtf I feel like doing most of the time.

Remodeling project is keeping me a little busy though.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
Yep, and this is his 3rd move since then.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8