Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)

Watching paint dry lull.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
That's ok, we got noting better to do than hand them back all day long ;D
Start a collection and give them to your golfing friends for Christmas.  I'm sure there are some quality balls there.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

So the UN is screwing the little guy, just like the governments and businesses.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

And even that's not entirely true since I cannot bill for more than 40 hours per week.

Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Those squares are tough, he must have to do 2-3 brush strokes per.

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.

Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Well that is definitely not happening!  I am just the paint go getter!

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

So the UN is screwing the little guy, just like the governments and businesses.
NO, that is not at all how it works!  Prime contractor is screwing everbody except the lobbyists and the congressional members they are paying off for the prime contractor or in the UN case whoever they are paying off there.

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.

It’s hard time for Anthony Weiner.

The disgraced ex-congressman broke down crying as he was sentenced to 21 months in prison Monday for convincing a high school student to undress and touch herself via Skype in 2016.

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights

Fried shrimp Caesar salad for lunch

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

That IT consultant employee at my place got paid vacation and full benefits, you screwed yourself.

And he did not have to come to work if it was raining
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8