Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Home Sweet Home on the Wachesaw River!
Nice!  Can't wait to come out for the inaugural herf.
Open for business right after the refresh is complete and furniture moved in.

Home Sweet Home on the Wachesaw River!
Nice!  Can't wait to come out for the inaugural herf.
You need to line up some jobs in the Carolina's not just New England.

Time to get on with the day, later all.
Go with Behr In The Moment T18-15 and Benjamin Moore Shadow
Thank you, MarthaStewartDave.
No silly, JoannaGainesDave!
https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/pages/paints
GFY!

FYI, I told the decorator I do not want anything that even resembles a Chip & Joanna theme.  She laughed and said more people should think that way!

Final cup of Cuban poured then a busy day.

Actually there are far worse things than either a meeting or a conference call!  Sometime in the next few days I have to go to the paint store with the warden and an interior designer.
If it's anything like our house project you won't be on speaking terms for three days afterward.  Not sure if that's good or bad.
Not speaking to me is always a good thing.  I envy those husbands that just don't give a chit what things in the house look like.
You sometimes have to let the lady preside over a design decision here and there.  Not the man-cave,
no one want lace tablecloths under the cigar ashtrays.  But if you let them have the master bedroom, the way
they want it, sometimes you get what you want in that room.
Nah, I doubt she'll let me bring hot women into the room.
Even lukewarm ones?

celebratory cigar. I move in the 2nd.
Get to packing!   But when you get there wait 6 months to unpack so you don't have to do it all over again to move. ;)

Time to get on with the day, later all.
Go with Behr In The Moment T18-15 and Benjamin Moore Shadow
Thank you, MarthaStewartDave.
No silly, JoannaGainesDave!
https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/pages/paints
GFY!

FYI, I told the decorator I do not want anything that even resembles a Chip & Joanna theme.  She laughed and said more people should think that way!
You're going to go with Haint Blue porch ceilings though, right?

celebratory cigar. I move in the 2nd.
Get to packing!   But when you get there wait 6 months to unpack so you don't have to do it all over again to move. ;)
Speaking of packing and unpacking.....all of your cigars are still in Texas....did you leave Bean a key to the locker?

Time to get on with the day, later all.
Go with Behr In The Moment T18-15 and Benjamin Moore Shadow
Thank you, MarthaStewartDave.
No silly, JoannaGainesDave!
https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/pages/paints
GFY!

FYI, I told the decorator I do not want anything that even resembles a Chip & Joanna theme.  She laughed and said more people should think that way!
You're going to go with Haint Blue porch ceilings though, right?
No, not right.

celebratory cigar. I move in the 2nd.
Get to packing!   But when you get there wait 6 months to unpack so you don't have to do it all over again to move. ;)
Speaking of packing and unpacking.....all of your cigars are still in Texas....did you leave Bean a key to the locker?
Not quite all, I brought one tub with me which as a matter of fact I raided today to restock my desktop humi here at the temporary palace.  Bean and Key don't rhyme😂

Boy's warden is going to a hen party tomorrow night and we might go to bourbon and Burnz or he may come over here for cigars and libations.    Hope his mother does not have to drive him home  :o

Looks like LGBT Rainbow Warrior Jim Cantora grew himself a beard between hurricanes.

Puerto Rico does not yet have water and electric service after Irma and now they are likely going to get a direct hit from Maria.  Guess the American taxpayers will be sending them a $billion or two more for the politicians to steal.

Time to get on with the day, later all.
Go with Behr In The Moment T18-15 and Benjamin Moore Shadow
Thank you, MarthaStewartDave.
No silly, JoannaGainesDave!
https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/pages/paints
GFY!

FYI, I told the decorator I do not want anything that even resembles a Chip & Joanna theme.  She laughed and said more people should think that way!
You're going to go with Haint Blue porch ceilings though, right?
No, not right.
But it's tradition, especially along the Carolina coast!

http://charleston.southcarolina.thescoutguide.com/post/119597689156/the-history-of-the-blue-porch-celiling

Puerto Rico does not yet have water and electric service after Irma and now they are likely going to get a direct hit from Maria.  Guess the American taxpayers will be sending them a $billion or two more for the politicians to steal.
More than likely.

Time to get on with the day, later all.
Go with Behr In The Moment T18-15 and Benjamin Moore Shadow
Thank you, MarthaStewartDave.
No silly, JoannaGainesDave!
https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/pages/paints
GFY!

FYI, I told the decorator I do not want anything that even resembles a Chip & Joanna theme.  She laughed and said more people should think that way!
You're going to go with Haint Blue porch ceilings though, right?
No, not right.
But it's tradition, especially along the Carolina coast!

http://charleston.southcarolina.thescoutguide.com/post/119597689156/the-history-of-the-blue-porch-celiling
And about 2 miles down the road from me in the Market Commons development that would be quite appropriate but in my Mediterranean style condo it would be highly innapropriate.

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10