Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
Yeah, south FL folks are going to catch hell I imagine.  Hope your sister is on high ground .
It's Florida...don't know that there is high ground.
My cousin is in Ave Maria with is inland from Naples, but face the challenge of rising swamp and lakes instead of ocean.  Not good in either case.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.

Morning Mr. Bean you little devil!  TGIF
I must admit, his cheapness payed off!
TNWSS

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path

Villager offerings Flashing at Holt's today.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
Yeah, south FL folks are going to catch hell I imagine.  Hope your sister is on high ground .
It's Florida...don't know that there is high ground.
My cousin is in Ave Maria with is inland from Naples, but face the challenge of rising swamp and lakes instead of ocean.  Not good in either case.
It's a relative thing, 20 - 25' is high ground in South Florida

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane

Interesting.....La Palina has a candela offering.  Didn't use their standard banding however.
....seems like the have a whole "B" line of offerings....maybe CI exclusives?

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/la-palina-fuego-verde-cigars/1509458/
Came across a Pickle Juice Candela in one of my humidors...

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".

S: Mandatory Evacuation Notice 9/8/2017
Citrus County Mandatory Evacuation  - West of Hwy 19, 1.5 miles east of Hwy 19 excluding Sugarmill Woods, all of the City of Crystal River, all low lying areas, anyone residing in mobile homes, manufactured homes and all unsafe structures throughout the entire county.  Act Now!  Don't Wait!

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Wow. You been saving that one?

Morning, muchachos.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
CNS

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Wow. You been saving that one?
Nope, that's an old one... 8)