assholes. every idiot in a panic and now all stations in area out of gas. fuckers.
Don't get up in arms about it. To be expected.
Choot-um!
Ooh! Ooh! Can I?

Saw this at Top Golf while walking and it did make me laugh. :)
Quality outfit there

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
The World is upside down I think
You know what they say, if your feet smell and your nose runs,
you're built upside down.   Mad Magazine, late 60's early 70's

Morning RevRaz.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.
wait, don't we have deer ticks and Lyme disease?  8)

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.
let me know how boring it is when blizzard and ice storm weather arrives.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.
wait, don't we have deer ticks and Lyme disease?  8)
Gak. Give me wildfires any day. Kills the ticks.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.
let me know how boring it is when blizzard and ice storm weather arrives.
True dat. Say what you want about rain, wildfires, and commies, the mean average winter temperature here is 38°...at least it still was last I checked.

assholes. every idiot in a panic and now all stations in area out of gas. fuckers.
Get a room on the Disney property.  Don't need to go to the parks and they have the best organized hurricane entertainment and food you could hope for.

assholes. every idiot in a panic and now all stations in area out of gas. fuckers.
Get a room on the Disney property.  Don't need to go to the parks and they have the best organized hurricane entertainment and food you could hope for.
Got to have gas to get there!

Actually 11:00 track update looks much better for Dean and much worse for me.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.
let me know how boring it is when blizzard and ice storm weather arrives.
Not usually as severe or regular as your old stomping grounds.
With that said, I will not miss it when I get to head down to CarolinaDave land.

assholes. every idiot in a panic and now all stations in area out of gas. fuckers.
Get a room on the Disney property.  Don't need to go to the parks and they have the best organized hurricane entertainment and food you could hope for.
Got to have gas to get there!

Actually 11:00 track update looks much better for Dean and much worse for me.
They are talking east coast track. My question is, when south Florida evacuates north, where the hell do you fit them all?

I may decide to head for the Florida panhandle Saturday.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex. Hurricane's down your way, wildfires up here. Most of western WA is under a blanket of smoke and ash.
Happy to be in the boring NorthEast.
wait, don't we have deer ticks and Lyme disease?  8)
Well, yea...