Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2017, 05:38:54 PM »

I have a script for glasses I may or may not need 3 months for now, and in 6 months I need to consider cataract surgery.

got a 4 hour commitment with the lady after BLT's.
Hours or minutes?

Edit: No one likes a showoff.
Nevermind, I pissed her off, there will be different arrangements now.

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2017, 05:40:49 PM »

I have a script for glasses I may or may not need 3 months for now, and in 6 months I need to consider cataract surgery.

and no more steroids, (Prednisone), just great!

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2017, 05:40:57 PM »

Afternoon men, great week so far in OBX. Took the kids to the new water park today, rented a cabana had a great time. Having a little Cohiba on the deck with a Tanqueray and tonic...cheers!

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2017, 05:42:52 PM »

102 degrees here, a bit hot for outdoor smoking.
Getting cloudy with a few scattered showers in the area maybe it will cool off a little.
Temp down to 91 now.
93°/102° here, but freezing inside.

Downtown Cigar Lounge house blend and coffee here.

« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2017, 05:49:08 PM »

'Charlottesville covers Confederate statues with black shrouds'.

why black? why didn't they choose a neutral color? I know white would be out, reminder of robes and hoods. green would be neutral, no green people, right? I'm sure red and yellow would be out too.

« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »

Afternoon men, great week so far in OBX. Took the kids to the new water park today, rented a cabana had a great time. Having a little Cohiba on the deck with a Tanqueray and tonic...cheers!
Sounds pretty pedestrian....what happened to the drink of the day?  Inquiring minds want to know.

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2017, 05:56:10 PM »

102 degrees here, a bit hot for outdoor smoking.
Getting cloudy with a few scattered showers in the area maybe it will cool off a little.
Temp down to 91 now.
86 now and a Namakubi Ecuador lit
Hope you brought a beverage to keep from getting dehydrated.
Sparkling water and a splash of Tito's

« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »

I have a script for glasses I may or may not need 3 months for now, and in 6 months I need to consider cataract surgery.

got a 4 hour commitment with the lady after BLT's.
Hours or minutes?

Edit: No one likes a showoff.
Nevermind, I pissed her off, there will be different arrangements now.
LMFAO

« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2017, 05:58:57 PM »

Afternoon men, great week so far in OBX. Took the kids to the new water park today, rented a cabana had a great time. Having a little Cohiba on the deck with a Tanqueray and tonic...cheers!
Afternoon upside down Fish, looks like it is about time for a new cigar!

« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2017, 06:00:14 PM »

102 degrees here, a bit hot for outdoor smoking.
Getting cloudy with a few scattered showers in the area maybe it will cool off a little.
Temp down to 91 now.
93°/102° here, but freezing inside.

Downtown Cigar Lounge house blend and coffee here.
84 here now but quite humid so feels warmer.

« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2017, 06:05:03 PM »

Afternoon men, great week so far in OBX. Took the kids to the new water park today, rented a cabana had a great time. Having a little Cohiba on the deck with a Tanqueray and tonic...cheers!
Afternoon upside down Fish, looks like it is about time for a new cigar!
Some funky weather rolling in

« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2017, 06:06:07 PM »

12-18" of rain for the Houston area this weekend, talk about some serious flooding!

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »

Afternoon men, great week so far in OBX. Took the kids to the new water park today, rented a cabana had a great time. Having a little Cohiba on the deck with a Tanqueray and tonic...cheers!
Afternoon upside down Fish, looks like it is about time for a new cigar!
Some funky weather rolling in
Sure enough is.

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2017, 06:29:23 PM »

Finally getting out of here. Wanted to do so two hours ago. Up next, courtesy of NJDave...

« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2017, 06:53:17 PM »

Finally getting out of here. Wanted to do so two hours ago. Up next, courtesy of NJDave...

I'm tasting spice & orange tea and cinnamon. Nice stick with great construction.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11