Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 58368 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.
Thanks for clearing that up OY.
So I guess it's not just you and me causing all the churn Texas Dave.  Then again it IS all Dave's that are the problem.
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning to all!,  Dave thank you for the NR. I liked it.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

life is too short and friends are too few.
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

life is too short and friends are too few.
Indeed, Well said Dean!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning to all!,  Dave thank you for the NR. I liked it.
any time DD, they do have loads of flavor but it's to much of an ok thing for me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

life is too short and friends are too few.
friends don't let friends post drunk.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Where's Golfin' Dave?  Hopefully he made it through the weather yesterday in good shape.  Hope he see's that Gurka knife is the freebie for the week at CI.  Need to start putting his order together now! ...with $125 orders.
It's Thursday.  Duh.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning to all!,  Dave thank you for the NR. I liked it.
any time DD, they do have loads of flavor but it's to much of an ok thing for me.
So you'll send him cigars but you won't take his calls?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Back from the ceremony, they do a great job. Fire Chief is the MC, mentions all names and families effected from Merck, they have a prayer, Firemen and former Servicemen in full uniform, ring the bell (3) 5's for the firefighters, present colors, lower to half mast while a bagpiper plays Amazing Grace. About 20 minutes, very moving
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning to all!,  Dave thank you for the NR. I liked it.
any time DD, they do have loads of flavor but it's to much of an ok thing for me.
So you'll send him cigars but you won't take his calls?
ok, you got me, DD is my alter. I've just been sending cigars to myself, but I hate talking to myself as I can get a bit boorish. LOL LOL LOL, see it's me.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Back from the ceremony, they do a great job. Fire Chief is the MC, mentions all names and families effected from Merck, they have a prayer, Firemen and former Servicemen in full uniform, ring the bell (3) 5's for the firefighters, present colors, lower to half mast while a bagpiper plays Amazing Grace. About 20 minutes, very moving
They do one here too but I had a meeting I couldn't get out of.  And now I'm off to my next one.  Sheesh.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Back from the ceremony, they do a great job. Fire Chief is the MC, mentions all names and families effected from Merck, they have a prayer, Firemen and former Servicemen in full uniform, ring the bell (3) 5's for the firefighters, present colors, lower to half mast while a bagpiper plays Amazing Grace. About 20 minutes, very moving
True Heroes.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning to all!,  Dave thank you for the NR. I liked it.
any time DD, they do have loads of flavor but it's to much of an ok thing for me.
So you'll send him cigars but you won't take his calls?
ok, you got me, DD is my alter. I've just been sending cigars to myself, but I hate talking to myself as I can get a bit boorish. LOL LOL LOL, see it's me.
Bullshit.  No one can fake spelling and grammar errors like that EVERY post.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Is anyone else a MI Barrio fan? I've only smoked one but thought it was very good at the right price
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Is anyone else a MI Barrio fan? I've only smoked one but thought it was very good at the right price
i always thought they were a decent cigar. When the oil in the wrapper gets going it's a nice smoke.