« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2017, 03:58:21 PM »

arrived safe and sound. redhead wasn't dressed for the heat so we didn't stay long at Carrabelle Beach. we did break in the outdoor shower though.
That didn't take long.
Going to a Florida Beach in August and not dressed for the heat ???, WTF was she dressed for the outdoor shower?
Apparently....They live in Florida, how can you not be dressed for Florida?

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2017, 03:59:10 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
Looking to smoke a cigar on my way home too. Really feel like I need it.
Quite a few needs as of late Mr. Mayor!

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2017, 03:59:38 PM »

Met the warden at an Italian Place for lunch, never been there before myself but it was really good.
Has she handed in her notice yet?

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »

Chogui Heartbreaker pre-release sale at SBC.  Don't know anything about this brand myself.

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2017, 04:02:57 PM »

Caldwell collection sampler (6) over at Atlantic if you are curious about the line.  $40.95

« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2017, 04:21:08 PM »

Chogui Heartbreaker pre-release sale at SBC.  Don't know anything about this brand myself.
If you don't know, it's probably not worth knowing!

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2017, 04:22:41 PM »

Caldwell collection sampler (6) over at Atlantic if you are curious about the line.  $40.95
Is that rep in good standing pricing or unwashed masses pricing?

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2017, 04:24:33 PM »

Met the warden at an Italian Place for lunch, never been there before myself but it was really good.
Has she handed in her notice yet?
Yep

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2017, 04:25:50 PM »

Nothing like a nice nap on a hot summers afternoon.

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2017, 04:26:13 PM »

Chogui Heartbreaker pre-release sale at SBC.  Don't know anything about this brand myself.
If you don't know, it's probably not worth knowing!
Indeed
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2017, 04:27:17 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2017, 04:31:52 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Only the lazy ones.

Good to see ya, SS. Hope all is well.

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2017, 04:33:37 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Afternoon Short Stack!

I luv a nice afternoon nap, my father took a nap almost everyday of his post WW II adult life and lived a long healthy life to age 89 without benefit of any regular medications despite his lifelong enjoyment of whiskey and cigars.  He gave most of the credit to his regular naps.  I figure nothing to lose by it.

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Only the lazy ones.

Good to see ya, SS. Hope all is well.
I am proudly able to enjoy being lazy now days.

So GFY!

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2017, 04:35:54 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Afternoon Short Stack!

I luv a nice afternoon nap, my father took a nap almost everyday of his post WW II adult life and lived a long healthy life to age 89 without benefit of any regular medications despite his lifelong enjoyment of whiskey and cigars.  He gave most of the credit to his regular naps.  I figure nothing to lose by it.
All joking aside, I think that's a great perspective. Enjoy your naps, libations, and cigars in great health.