Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2017, 01:00:25 PM »

Smoking a Runi corona to make the work go better.
Hello Mark. Early for the meeting. La Palina Classic while I wait.

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2017, 01:05:28 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Pool maintenance done, had to replace the pump timer.  Lasted 12 yrs, so can't complain.  Already replaced the main circulation pump last year, so I guess we'll see what's next, the heater or the cascade pump.
First world people problems.
Indeed.  Exciting day in store for you, Mr Mayor.  Hope the dealership doesn't spring any extra charge surprises on you.  Pin striping, upholstery conditioner, or what not.

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2017, 01:07:39 PM »

Smoking a Runi corona to make the work go better.
Hello Mark. Early for the meeting. La Palina Classic while I wait.
Enjoy the meeting, CommitteeManDean

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2017, 01:08:27 PM »

Smoking a Runi corona to make the work go better.
Hello Mark. Early for the meeting. La Palina Classic while I wait.
Nice stick. Did you buy them for better than today's deal?

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2017, 01:09:47 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Pool maintenance done, had to replace the pump timer.  Lasted 12 yrs, so can't complain.  Already replaced the main circulation pump last year, so I guess we'll see what's next, the heater or the cascade pump.
First world people problems.
Indeed.  Exciting day in store for you, Mr Mayor.  Hope the dealership doesn't spring any extra charge surprises on you.  Pin striping, upholstery conditioner, of what not.
#undercoating

« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2017, 01:11:32 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Pool maintenance done, had to replace the pump timer.  Lasted 12 yrs, so can't complain.  Already replaced the main circulation pump last year, so I guess we'll see what's next, the heater or the cascade pump.
First world people problems.
Indeed.  Exciting day in store for you, Mr Mayor.  Hope the dealership doesn't spring any extra charge surprises on you.  Pin striping, upholstery conditioner, of what not.
#undercoating
Yes, they love that one up north.  I threatened to walk out of a dealership once when they sprang that schitt on me.  Sneaky bastards.

« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:43 PM »

Already 95 deg, feels like 108.  Dean weather.

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2017, 01:24:23 PM »

And don't follow Booth's example off retirement....he's already back.
And even though it isn't called Room 101....sure looks a lot like it.... ::)
BTW, if you do see this, give it a try.  Very good!
I'll be damn, have not seen those, another "going out of business" marketing scam I guess.
Not really.  He did close out the relationship with Camacho/Davidoff when he didn't renew their contract on Jan 1.  They probably own the rights to the name Room 101.
He has started a new venture with Robert Caldwell with help from AJF.  There is supposedly a second cigar, called Truth being released in the fall.
I have not bought any for a while other than a couple of boxes of Cheapo Uncle Lee's, Do you think the Room 101's we are seeing now are actually the same blends as those we were buying?
As much as any multi year cigar offering is.  I haven't tasted any change in the cigars I've picked up. Chief Cool Arrow and Payback were just introduced in 2016.
Not a bad deal on the Chief Cool Arrow at the sis today, if memory serves.

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2017, 01:55:33 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Pool maintenance done, had to replace the pump timer.  Lasted 12 yrs, so can't complain.  Already replaced the main circulation pump last year, so I guess we'll see what's next, the heater or the cascade pump.
First world people problems.
Indeed.  Exciting day in store for you, Mr Mayor.  Hope the dealership doesn't spring any extra charge surprises on you.  Pin striping, upholstery conditioner, of what not.
#undercoating
# Nitrogen Filled Tires, local ford crook here got caught charging $100 for that

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2017, 02:00:10 PM »

Afternoon Bean, went to Havana House (to become a Davidoff store later this year) an picked up a few stix and some lighter fuel.

2- 101 Hit and Run corona Gorda per Travellin Daves recommendation
1-  CroMagnon Lancero
1 -  Aquitaine Lancero

« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2017, 02:08:41 PM »

I might need a nap

« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2017, 02:19:43 PM »

Afternoon Bean, went to Havana House (to become a Davidoff store later this year) an picked up a few stix and some lighter fuel.

2- 101 Hit and Run corona Gorda per Travellin Daves recommendation
1-  CroMagnon Lancero
1 -  Aquitaine Lancero
@ Bean:  Brain Fart - if you get bored at work later we could meet at Habana House for a smoke and Sweetwater 420 in the cool, I will even bring the beer.

« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »

Afternoon Bean, went to Havana House (to become a Davidoff store later this year) an picked up a few stix and some lighter fuel.

2- 101 Hit and Run corona Gorda per Travellin Daves recommendation
1-  CroMagnon Lancero
1 -  Aquitaine Lancero
@ Bean:  Brain Fart - if you get bored at work later we could meet at Habana House for a smoke and Sweetwater 420 in the cool, I will even bring the beer.
TxDave, PM'd you.

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2017, 03:56:32 PM »

Smoking a Runi corona to make the work go better.
Hello Mark. Early for the meeting. La Palina Classic while I wait.
Nice stick. Did you buy them for better than today's deal?
I don't remember. you guys posted the deal I jumped on here.

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2017, 03:59:08 PM »

picked up a torch lighter to keep in the truck at the local Dollar Store and the needed to know my birthdate to sell it to me!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8