Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2017, 09:42:36 AM »

One Mega Millions ticket was sold with the winning numbers in Illinois.
The ticket is worth $393 Million.
The ticket was purchased at Nick's Barbecue in Palos Heights, Ill
Pretty sure it's not mine then.
I know it's not mine.
Ya gotta be in it to win it! There's still hope for me because the PowerBall drawing is tonight.
Oh, I've gotten my tickets, just not the right numbers.

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2017, 09:49:55 AM »

One Mega Millions ticket was sold with the winning numbers in Illinois.
The ticket is worth $393 Million.
The ticket was purchased at Nick's Barbecue in Palos Heights, Ill
Pretty sure it's not mine then.
I know it's not mine.
Indeed TWHS!

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2017, 09:50:55 AM »

One Mega Millions ticket was sold with the winning numbers in Illinois.
The ticket is worth $393 Million.
The ticket was purchased at Nick's Barbecue in Palos Heights, Ill
Pretty sure it's not mine then.
I know it's not mine.
Ya gotta be in it to win it! There's still hope for me because the PowerBall drawing is tonight.
Don't worry Tony, I'll share.

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2017, 09:51:33 AM »

Herf week!

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 10:23:18 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.
Picking it up at 4:30 today. The dealer warned me on Thursday evening that the place is a zoo on Saturdays. Hopefully it won't be so bad with the appointment.

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2017, 10:31:54 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.
Picking it up at 4:30 today. The dealer warned me on Thursday evening that the place is a zoo on Saturdays. Hopefully it won't be so bad with the appointment.
For sure.  That's why I try for an early morning appointment.  What are the details on the vehicle?

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2017, 10:34:39 AM »

One Mega Millions ticket was sold with the winning numbers in Illinois.
The ticket is worth $393 Million.
The ticket was purchased at Nick's Barbecue in Palos Heights, Ill
Pretty sure it's not mine then.
I know it's not mine.
And I did not buy one so the results are obvious!  May try to pick up a powerball today.

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2017, 10:37:10 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.
Picking it up at 4:30 today. The dealer warned me on Thursday evening that the place is a zoo on Saturdays. Hopefully it won't be so bad with the appointment.
Sounds like some crappy service at the very start, wtf does he mean beware it is a zoo, sounds like he has no time for you.   Tell the bastard to deliver it to you.

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2017, 10:44:28 AM »

Fuk'n  Idiots!   SHEESH!

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A plan to put a homeless shelter in another Austin neighborhood is in the works.

On Thursday, City Council members ordered city staff to find a city-owned building to turn into a temporary emergency shelter as soon as possible. It’s part of a bigger effort to reduce the size of the homeless population in downtown Austin.

The Austin Resource Center for the Homeless, also known as the ARCH, is overflowing. The sidewalks along the building look about as busy as you’d imagine it is inside.

Stupid bitch actually believes the drug dealers and associated crimes will not follow the customers:

"She (Mayor Pro Tem Hathy Tovo)says downtown’s homeless deserve shelter and need to be removed from an environment conducive to crime. She fears drug dealers keep making their way downtown to prey on the homeless. Tovo wants those drug peddlers out, and thinks re-purposing a city-owned building into an overflow emergency shelter away from downtown for about six months can be a good fix."

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2017, 10:46:54 AM »

Think I will go to Fry's Electronics and look at tv's and appliances then find something good for lunch.

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2017, 10:53:42 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.
Picking it up at 4:30 today. The dealer warned me on Thursday evening that the place is a zoo on Saturdays. Hopefully it won't be so bad with the appointment.
For sure.  That's why I try for an early morning appointment.  What are the details on the vehicle?
It's a Mazda CX-3 AWD Touring in a light gray color (almost looks white) with sun roof and leather seats, which make it conducive to cigar smoking.

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2017, 10:58:49 AM »

[...]

another politician with their head up their ass.

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2017, 10:59:21 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.
Picking it up at 4:30 today. The dealer warned me on Thursday evening that the place is a zoo on Saturdays. Hopefully it won't be so bad with the appointment.
For sure.  That's why I try for an early morning appointment.  What are the details on the vehicle?
It's a Mazda CX-3 AWD Touring in a light gray color (almost looks white) with sun roof and leather seats, which make it conducive to cigar smoking.

Looks quite nice!

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, now go get that car.
Picking it up at 4:30 today. The dealer warned me on Thursday evening that the place is a zoo on Saturdays. Hopefully it won't be so bad with the appointment.
For sure.  That's why I try for an early morning appointment.  What are the details on the vehicle?
It's a Mazda CX-3 AWD Touring in a light gray color (almost looks white) with sun roof and leather seats, which make it conducive to cigar smoking.

nice, but no ashtray right?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8