« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2017, 11:15:40 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
Was she on K2?
Vodka maybe but probably not k2.  She had a story for what happened but wtf really knows, another car ran off the same garage last September but that one got caught up in the barrier cables and stopped after falling 4 floors.
Was the garage built on a slant or something?
Slant?  That's offensive.
Better head for your safe space then.

« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2017, 11:16:05 AM »

Time for lunch. Heading across the street to get some commie Panera.

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2017, 11:17:07 AM »

Knocked out a little nap now time to walk the dogs.
You might have knocked out the banter in the process.
Damn sure looks like I did.
don't blame me, I was mowing.
getting ready to build my white clam sauce for dinner tonight.
Glad you were able to get your lawn mowed with a rider.
me too.

« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2017, 11:19:55 AM »

Knocked out a little nap now time to walk the dogs.
You might have knocked out the banter in the process.
Damn sure looks like I did.
don't blame me, I was mowing.
getting ready to build my white clam sauce for dinner tonight.
Glad you were able to get your lawn mowed with a rider.
me too.
Me three?

« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2017, 11:25:54 AM »

Has anyone ever been to a Top Golf indoor driving range place?

The one here shares a parking lot with the hotel, sheesh that mofo is a revenue generator,  Quite a place for entertainment though.
Never heard of it. Then again, that's really not my world anymore.
I've heard of them, and they sound like a good time, but haven't been to one, myself.
My son describes it as Dave and Busters for Golf.

You can eat, drink and hit golf balls all in one stop.  On weekends they have bands at this one and there are cars lined up waiting to get a parking place.  It is a huge place.

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2017, 11:26:57 AM »

Has anyone ever been to a Top Golf indoor driving range place?

The one here shares a parking lot with the hotel, sheesh that mofo is a revenue generator,  Quite a place for entertainment though.
Never heard of it. Then again, that's really not my world anymore.
I've heard of them, and they sound like a good time, but haven't been to one, myself.
My son describes it as Dave and Busters for Golf.

You can eat, drink and hit golf balls all in one stop.  On weekends they have bands at this one and there are cars lined up waiting to get a parking place.  It is a huge place.
Sounds like fun.

« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2017, 11:28:56 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
I often confuse my gas and break pedals
as well as often confuse which end of my cigar I'm smoking
and whether or not I dropped trou before taking a dump... ::)
She claims it was her spiked heels getting caught up between the break and accelerator  that caused it, and she does dress in such.

« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »

sauce is simmering, laundry in washer, vacume, changing sheets, and picking up a bit before dinner. I'm going to need a nap.

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2017, 11:43:51 AM »

Deputies: Homeowner shoots, kills home intruder in Lakeland.

Investigators say it appears elderly homeowners on Deeson Road were woken up by an unknown intruder in their home. The male homeowner shot the intruder, according to detectives, and the intruder died at the scene.

« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2017, 11:46:59 AM »

sauce is simmering, laundry in washer, vacume, changing sheets, and picking up a bit before dinner. I'm going to need a nap.
Gotta recover your stamina for the evening/overnight activities.

« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2017, 11:48:18 AM »

Do you know anyone whom you’d refer to as White trash? Most likely. Either there’s someone at your job, in your neighborhood, or in your family that you’d throw that label on.
Essentially, White trash is everywhere.
While calling someone White trash might be a mean-spirited way of ridiculing or poking fun at a particular demographic, it can also serve as a way to express disdain about the way someone lives their life. It isn’t as derogatory as using other racial slurs, and in fact, the term has a bit of humor associated with it, making it the focus of pop culture.
Take for instance Jerry Springer, Honey Boo Boo, Kid Rock, Eminem, Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite and even Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon movies.
According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary, white trash is defined as:
“A term used broadly to define a person or group of persons whom embody the concepts of ignorance, racism, violence, alcoholism, poverty, and anglo-saxon ancestry. Similarly used with the term ‘cracker,’ ‘hillbilly’ or ‘redneck’.”
So, using some data crunching, we should be able to measure where the most White trash communities in the state of Florida are actually located.
After pouring over data, watching too many fist fights and perusing illiterate Facebook comments, we’ve determined these are the most White trash cities in Florida:
Jacksonville
Brooksville
Tallahassee
Gainesville
Spring Hill
Daytona Beach
Melbourne
Hollywood
Lakeland
Ocala
Time to take some meth and stay up all night with us as we go through the cities one by one. And before you say we’re some kind of reverse racist, you can also check out the most Ghetto city in Florida.

What, no Yankeetown or Inglis?

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2017, 11:49:20 AM »

Time for lunch. Heading across the street to get some commie Panera.
Think I'll take my Room 101 HN 213 and head over for a slice or two of pizza.

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2017, 11:50:34 AM »

[...]

Not a very narrow list...

« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2017, 11:52:27 AM »

[...]

Would have been easier to say anyone who voted for Trump.  ©LTG 2016

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

[...]

The question is what's your fukn point?