Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2017, 05:40:12 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.

« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2017, 05:47:35 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2017, 05:51:40 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.
You should consider moving.

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2017, 06:00:15 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.
You should consider moving.
maybe something on the east coast, possibly one of the Carolinas.
 Then again Maine, is nice this time of year.

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
That's what a cold beer is for, right?  Sit in the shade.

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2017, 06:12:52 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.
You should consider moving.
maybe something on the east coast, possibly one of the Carolinas.
 Then again Maine, is nice this time of year.
True, but it sucks the rest of the year.

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2017, 06:13:46 PM »

Just hit one of the lotteries this week and I think I'll retire.

« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2017, 06:26:59 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.
You should consider moving.
maybe something on the east coast, possibly one of the Carolinas.
 Then again Maine, is nice this time of year.
Evening Flip

Carolinas are pretty nice right now but it is Austin August Hot Here.

« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2017, 06:28:23 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.
You should consider moving.
maybe something on the east coast, possibly one of the Carolinas.
 Then again Maine, is nice this time of year.
True, but it sucks the rest of the year.
And the natives are 100% goofy all the time

« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2017, 06:29:35 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
LOL, hot as hell outside in the shade.
Just posting. It's actually very nice here today and I'll try to sneak in a smoke later this evening.
7 day forecast here has tomorrow being the only day under 100 with tomorrow at 98.
You should consider moving.
Please, show some respect and don't use that M word around me.

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2017, 06:34:45 PM »

What's on the dinner menus?

Hatch Chile Pepper  Crab Cakes with a baked potato here.  I will miss the annual August/September hatch chile season here.

« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2017, 06:43:00 PM »

What's on the dinner menus?

Hatch Chile Pepper  Crab Cakes with a baked potato here.  I will miss the annual August/September hatch chile season here.
New one on me.  What's a Hatch Chile Pepper?

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2017, 06:50:18 PM »

What's on the dinner menus?

Hatch Chile Pepper  Crab Cakes with a baked potato here.  I will miss the annual August/September hatch chile season here.
New one on me.  What's a Hatch Chile Pepper?
A large pepper grown in New Mexico some are hot and some are pretty mild.

Hatch chile refers to varieties of species of the genus Capsicum which are grown in the Hatch Valley, an area stretching north and south along the Rio Grande from Arrey, New Mexico, in the north to Tonuco Mountain to the southeast of Hatch, New Mexico. The soil and growing conditions in the Hatch Valley create a unique terroir which contributes to the flavor of chile grown there. Most of the varieties of chile cultivated in the Hatch Valley have been developed at New Mexico State University over the last 130 years.

Hatch chile can be purchased locally in many parts of the Southwest, and is distributed throughout the United States by companies such as World Variety Produce. Other distributors sometimes use the "Hatch" name, but do not actually grow and process their chile in the Hatch Valley. To protect Hatch and other New Mexican growers, state legislators passed a 2012 law protecting and prohibiting the "New Mexican" identity brand for state grown peppers. This law does not extend to chiles grown outside the state. Chiles grown around the town are marketed under the name of the town, and are often sold fresh-roasted in New Mexico and neighboring states in the early autumn.

« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2017, 06:52:10 PM »

Football tonight, Texans vs Panthers @ 7:30 EST on ABC
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10