Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2017, 02:23:34 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2017, 02:38:58 PM »

« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »

And only caught a redfish (Carolina or otherwise) lull

« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2017, 03:23:58 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.

« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2017, 03:45:36 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.

« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2017, 03:58:33 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
I'm really not sure. The only thing that has really caught my eye recently is the Mazda CX-5.

« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2017, 04:07:03 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.
She wants me to lease another Mini Cooper but with an automatic transmission this time. That's a deal breaker for me. She also told me I should look at the Ford Escape. So she's all over the place. I was thinking a small SUV. Might consider the Hyundai too.

« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2017, 04:11:48 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.
She wants me to lease another Mini Cooper but with an automatic transmission this time. That's a deal breaker for me. She also told me I should look at the Ford Escape. So she's all over the place. I was thinking a small SUV. Might consider the Hyundai too.
We have a Hyundai Sante Fe Sport which the warden likes.  Did just get a recall notice in the mail.  Hood latch and possible push rod issue.  Purchased new in 2013, has not given us any trouble.

« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2017, 04:50:37 PM »

Running late, just finished my nap.  About time to select a cigar and something to drink

« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2017, 04:53:55 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.
She wants me to lease another Mini Cooper but with an automatic transmission this time. That's a deal breaker for me. She also told me I should look at the Ford Escape. So she's all over the place. I was thinking a small SUV. Might consider the Hyundai too.
Small SUV, I would go with either the Mazda, HondaCRV or Toyota Rav4
Pretty sure Mazda and Toyota have 0% financing promo's currently.

« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2017, 04:59:59 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.
She wants me to lease another Mini Cooper but with an automatic transmission this time. That's a deal breaker for me. She also told me I should look at the Ford Escape. So she's all over the place. I was thinking a small SUV. Might consider the Hyundai too.
Small SUV, I would go with either the Mazda, HondaCRV or Toyota Rav4
Pretty sure Mazda and Toyota have 0% financing promo's currently.
I would go with something big enough to hold Tony's big ass and 4 kids.

« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2017, 05:21:16 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.
She wants me to lease another Mini Cooper but with an automatic transmission this time. That's a deal breaker for me. She also told me I should look at the Ford Escape. So she's all over the place. I was thinking a small SUV. Might consider the Hyundai too.
Small SUV, I would go with either the Mazda, HondaCRV or Toyota Rav4
Pretty sure Mazda and Toyota have 0% financing promo's currently.
I would go with something big enough to hold Tony's big ass and 4 kids.
I'll keep y'all posted.

« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2017, 05:21:48 PM »

Did I miss the hazzuh?
You're right on time - hazzuh!
Have a good one. Aiming to cut out in 2 more hours myself in order to do my car shopping.
Still didn't tell me what you're considering.
That's because the warden has not provided him with the approved short list.
She wants me to lease another Mini Cooper but with an automatic transmission this time. That's a deal breaker for me. She also told me I should look at the Ford Escape. So she's all over the place. I was thinking a small SUV. Might consider the Hyundai too.
We have a Hyundai Sante Fe Sport which the warden likes.  Did just get a recall notice in the mail.  Hood latch and possible push rod issue.  Purchased new in 2013, has not given us any trouble.
Noted. Thank you.

« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2017, 05:28:38 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.

« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2017, 05:33:05 PM »

94 degrees feels like 102, a bit hot out for smoking I think.
Nonsense! Smoke something cool.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10