Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2017, 04:56:08 PM »

Yum, pork roll bro!
Soup and salad here. Not so yum.
think we'll make up for that at the herf next week.
No salads?
I'll check.  You might have to brown bag one in.
All joking aside, I think I bought a salad from Alfonso's last time. But I was only kidding about sticking to the diet.
Atta boy.
I stopped losing started gaining weight a few weeks years back. Maybe this'll shake up the plateau.
Corrected it
There should be a statute of limitations on corrections.

« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2017, 04:57:48 PM »

Country Music Legend Glen Campbell Dies at 81

Country legend Glen Campbell, whose crossover hits “Gentle on My Mind,” “By the Time I Get to Phoenix” and “Rhinestone Cowboy” forged a lasting bridge between country and pop music, died Tuesday. He was 81.

In 2011, Campbell announced he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and mounted a well-publicized farewell tour. His official Twitter posted the news.
Ahhh, that's sad. RIP Glen.

« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2017, 04:57:58 PM »

Yum, pork roll bro!
Soup and salad here. Not so yum.
think we'll make up for that at the herf next week.
No salads?
I'll check.  You might have to brown bag one in.
All joking aside, I think I bought a salad from Alfonso's last time. But I was only kidding about sticking to the diet.
Atta boy.
I stopped losing started gaining weight a few weeks years back. Maybe this'll shake up the plateau.
Corrected it
There should be a statute of limitations on corrections.
Been taking care of my chores and had to catch up!

« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2017, 04:59:30 PM »

Yum, pork roll bro!
Soup and salad here. Not so yum.
think we'll make up for that at the herf next week.
No salads?
I'll check.  You might have to brown bag one in.
All joking aside, I think I bought a salad from Alfonso's last time. But I was only kidding about sticking to the diet.
Atta boy.
I stopped losing started gaining weight a few weeks years back. Maybe this'll shake up the plateau.
Corrected it
There should be a statute of limitations on corrections.
Been taking care of my chores and had to catch up!
Lucky for you, catching up is easy around here.

« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2017, 05:09:21 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.

« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2017, 05:14:02 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).

« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2017, 05:28:20 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Mi Amor Reserva and a Pacifico beer

« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »

Bought me a new blow torch lighter today for $10, works nice

« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »

Now the dumb Dick snowflakes are mad because the people who worked all their lives will not sell their houses to them just because they want one.  FMTT's

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/baby-boomers-who-won-t-sell-are-dominating-the-housing-market

« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2017, 05:52:17 PM »

All day Gurkha Jamming sure makes for some real excitement

« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2017, 06:32:52 PM »

Haven't heard from Ogie in forever.
Hope he's taking advantage of the Tatuaje sale at SBC.
Or the nice Illusione Sampler #2 they offer.
SBC mother fooker's trying to copy CI?  Bastiges changed their log in making me start over so fuk-um
Damn, I better rethink the forced login/password change I was going to implement.
I just had to slog through a  new travel plan site and ADP for vacation request.  I don't want any more change either.
You should try my travel site.  Works great.  www.southwest.com
HR and Travel Department policy....not allowed to.

« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2017, 06:45:20 PM »

Haven't heard from Ogie in forever.
Hope he's taking advantage of the Tatuaje sale at SBC.
Or the nice Illusione Sampler #2 they offer.
SBC mother fooker's trying to copy CI?  Bastiges changed their log in making me start over so fuk-um
Damn, I better rethink the forced login/password change I was going to implement.
I just had to slog through a  new travel plan site and ADP for vacation request.  I don't want any more change either.
You should try my travel site.  Works great.  www.southwest.com
HR and Travel Department policy....not allowed to.
In the Swamp we had to use a ripoff minority contractor for travel and they charged us ridiculous fees then tickets were 50-100% more than advanced fares unless Travellin in or out of Dulles.

« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »

Spaghetti and Meatballs cooking on the induction hot plate.

« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2017, 07:38:45 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Definitely construction issues with these cigars.

« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2017, 07:52:42 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Definitely construction issues with these cigars.
Sure enough is with that one anyway
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12