ss2

  • Summertime!!

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.
Isn't it the one he's holding in his hand back on another page?

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
What just happened there?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
>>>Since they want to charge me for EVERYTHING, then no, I'm not giving them anything!

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
So, who wants to call Joe first tonight?
So who the hell wants to talk to him

Always amazes me how passionate some people get about one side or the other.  1) Apple vs Non-Apple... they all do basically the same thing.  2)  Either of the sides are better than anything that was out even five years ago, if you're in to smart phones.

Feels good to get some bitching in.
About time....half the day is gone!
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
Dean is a smoking fiend!
just my 3rd so far today.

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Caught myself and corrected.  Just was anxious to go on a Viaje rant.

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
#appleorbust
Logged

jswaykos

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Caught myself and corrected.  Just was anxious to go on a Viaje rant.

Fuck Viaje in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Surrogates and then still will not have decent battery life.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
#appleorbust
not the 1st time they sunk.  Their stock was 50 cents (no "cent" sign on computers anymore?) in 1985 or so.  I almost invested 100 dollars but actually didn't have it back then so, missed out big!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Caught myself and corrected.  Just was anxious to go on a Viaje rant.

Fuck Viaje in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Surrogates and then still will not have decent battery life.
ROTFLMAO!  Love it.
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
I haven't actually smoked one.  Bought a 5er and the rest are still resting.  Let me know what you think.
well right now it's full-bodied. notes of cocoa, leather, espresso, and black pepper.

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
#appleorbust
not the 1st time they sunk.  Their stock was 50 cents (no "cent" sign on computers anymore?) in 1985 or so.  I almost invested 100 dollars but actually didn't have it back then so, missed out big!
Don't we all have those stories?

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
>>>Since they want to charge me for EVERYTHING, then no, I'm not giving them anything!
Different argument
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Oh.
Pete lifted the Order of Protection. I can smoke his cigars now.

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Caught myself and corrected.  Just was anxious to go on a Viaje rant.

Fuck Viaje in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Surrogates and then still will not have decent battery life.
ROFL!