Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2017, 12:30:35 PM »

Having a hotel waffle this morning
remember to spray the waffle iron, so it doesn't stick.
Did you ever make a waffle or put down toast, in a hotel, and have somebody else walk off
with it?  I hate when that happens....

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2017, 12:35:06 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2017, 12:35:42 PM »

Having a hotel waffle this morning
remember to spray the waffle iron, so it doesn't stick.
Did you ever make a waffle or put down toast, in a hotel, and have somebody else walk off
with it?  I hate when that happens....
Talk about your First World problems.  Morning Vita.

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2017, 12:38:18 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2017, 12:48:15 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.
that's mighty progressive of you...

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2017, 01:11:37 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.
Ah yes, the one with the ragged, 1/2" dia hole between the lips.

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2017, 01:21:18 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.
Are paper cuts included in your health coverage?

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2017, 01:24:31 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.
Are paper cuts included in your health coverage?
I've smoothed it out over the years, don't you worry.

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2017, 01:25:04 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.
Hopefully it's not Jamie.

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2017, 01:31:25 PM »

Heading out to return the mower and hit the pool. later guys.
Later, AlligatorArmsDean.
Or T-Rex  (it can't all be Progressive mascots)
Wonder if Flo gives more than just great rates?
Well, we have someone that should have that answer.   ???
Indeed.  Strange how he keeps that Flo bobblehead doll under his desk.
Get your facts right, it's one of the cardboard cut-outs under my desk.
Hopefully it's not Jamie.
LALTS, or the creepy Chris Parnell-voiced box.

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2017, 01:53:04 PM »

Moving is worse than a month of the Hershey squirts!

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2017, 02:02:39 PM »

Moving is worse than a month of the Hershey squirts!
I assume you would know.

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2017, 02:03:27 PM »

Moving is worse than a month of the Hershey squirts!
I'll take your word for it.  You could have always payed to have it done...

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2017, 02:04:34 PM »

Moving is worse than a month of the Hershey squirts!
I'll take your word for it.  You could have always payed to have it done...
Why on Earth would he pay to have diarrhea?  8)

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2017, 02:07:34 PM »

Moving is worse than a month of the Hershey squirts!
I'll take your word for it.  You could have always payed to have it done...
Two words kill your theory- WARDEN DOWNSIZING!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6