CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: 7/24/2017  (Read 8228 times)

Threebean

Re: 7/24/2017
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2017, 02:23:37 PM »

speaking of burgers, stuffed mushroom cedar burgers on the grill with mushroom gravy from last night, no bun.
Speaking of burgers, just realized I have a free Mighty Fine 1/2 lb burger coupon. Take the edge off of this Monday.
Not familiar with that one.  Is that your version of a never frozen/hand pressed family style local chain?
Pretty much.  https://mightyfineburgers.com/

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2017, 02:24:31 PM »

I never heard of a cedar burger or anything else cedar other than cedar plank salmon which is good so Dean may be on to something there.
Can't imagine a burger would cook the same way on a cedar plank.

I'm betting that he actually wanted to type cheddar but got his burger and cigar posting confused.
Popular Local grease burger got several places around town.  Not crazy about them myself but good value for free.

Threebean

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2017, 02:29:09 PM »

I never heard of a cedar burger or anything else cedar other than cedar plank salmon which is good so Dean may be on to something there.

I'm betting that he actually wanted to type cheddar but got his burger and cigar posting confused.
Popular Local grease burger got several places around town.  Not crazy about them myself but good value for free.
It is a very good but not great burger.  And free is the way to go with burgers, shipping, and Bernie Sanders.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2017, 02:46:17 PM »

It is a very good but not great burger.  And free is the way to go with burgers, shipping, and Bernie Sanders.
I'd rather see Bernie in jail rather than free.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2017, 02:49:33 PM »

Might have to settle for Mrs. Bernie

Howdy Raz

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2017, 02:59:57 PM »

Howdy Raz
Howdy-do, Tex.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2017, 03:01:05 PM »

Howdy Raz
Howdy-do, Tex.
Howdy-Doodles Hot down here!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2017, 03:03:07 PM »

Howdy Raz
Ran that college into the ground, didn't she...while skimming all the way.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2017, 03:15:31 PM »

Howdy Raz
Ran that college into the ground, didn't she...while skimming all the way.
Exactly!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2017, 04:16:33 PM »

Time to start the trek home, BBL.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2017, 04:48:17 PM »

Finally went on the first long ride on the "new" motorcycle. Left Enumclaw last Thursday morning 7am. Stayed in Missoula, MT that night. Covered Lolo pass to Lewiston, ID and over the Rattlesnake Grade and along Joseph Canyon to Enterprise, OR Friday night. Then up to La Grande and Pendleton. Stopped at Bike Week in Pendleton to check out the freak show for a couple hours, then on to Yakima and home by 7:10 on Saturday night. 1170 miles or so, through three states. Bike performed flawlessly.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »

Truck is loaded to the hilt, got 3 small tables, 3 side chairs, a Nordic Trac and a few boxes left over to deal with.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »

yes, cheddar, white Vermont cheddar to be exact. very good.
bunch of nitpickers.

Threebean

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2017, 05:35:36 PM »

Truck is loaded to the hilt, got 3 small tables, 3 side chairs, a Nordic Trac and a few boxes left over to deal with.
Nordic Trac.  I remember having one of those.  Used the schitt out of it just like you....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2017, 05:42:29 PM »

Have Bean watch them until you can arrange transport.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8