Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2017, 10:34:49 AM »

Ah, the $2 lull.

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2017, 10:39:55 AM »

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 10:42:57 AM »

Ah, the $2 lull.
Finishing up reports here. Got one to update for tomorrow after the Events Committee meeting today at 1:30. The rest are done and I even included a budget increase to offset expenses at the State Convention.

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »

OT done, time to get this day started. Have a good weekend, all.

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2017, 10:56:41 AM »

Morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee as the lady gets ready to run out the door. She has an all day training class at the corrections department, 9-5 first of two classes.
Are you working for Uber now, sheesh doesn't she have a car?
No I don't, yes she does, a brand new one, and I am not taking her. Sheesh.
Think you covered all the bases there. Well done.
Kind of a boring answer, not like I could embellish it any.
Nor is there the need.  Only question remains is waffles or pancakes?
no, she wanted cereal. Soooo, Cheerios with fresh blue berries and strawberries, spoon fed in bed, making sure the spoon dripped milk and juices between her breasts so I could enjoy a different type of breakfast. (better?)
No. My stomach hurts now.

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2017, 10:58:48 AM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2017, 11:04:27 AM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.
I'm still here.

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2017, 11:06:45 AM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.
I'm still here.
Howdy Deano. Anything on fire?

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.
I'm still here.
I decided to take a Cigar Break, just lit a Namakubi Ecquador Papi Chulo

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2017, 11:12:28 AM »

Morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee as the lady gets ready to run out the door. She has an all day training class at the corrections department, 9-5 first of two classes.
Are you working for Uber now, sheesh doesn't she have a car?
No I don't, yes she does, a brand new one, and I am not taking her. Sheesh.
Think you covered all the bases there. Well done.
Kind of a boring answer, not like I could embellish it any.
Nor is there the need.  Only question remains is waffles or pancakes?
no, she wanted cereal. Soooo, Cheerios with fresh blue berries and strawberries, spoon fed in bed, making sure the spoon dripped milk and juices between her breasts so I could enjoy a different type of breakfast. (better?)
They put people in padded rooms for even thinking up chit like that ::)

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.
I'm still here.
Howdy Deano. Anything on fire?
finished up the AF Cuban corona and getting ready to fire up a Partagas Red robusto for the ride to the Events Committee meeting.

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2017, 11:13:39 AM »

Morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee as the lady gets ready to run out the door. She has an all day training class at the corrections department, 9-5 first of two classes.
Are you working for Uber now, sheesh doesn't she have a car?
No I don't, yes she does, a brand new one, and I am not taking her. Sheesh.
Think you covered all the bases there. Well done.
Kind of a boring answer, not like I could embellish it any.
Nor is there the need.  Only question remains is waffles or pancakes?
no, she wanted cereal. Soooo, Cheerios with fresh blue berries and strawberries, spoon fed in bed, making sure the spoon dripped milk and juices between her breasts so I could enjoy a different type of breakfast. (better?)
They put people in padded rooms for even thinking up chit like that ::)
they do not!
LOL

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2017, 11:15:13 AM »

Got all my cigars except a desktop humi full delivered to the wine storage facility for safe storage during all the moving confusion.

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2017, 12:29:48 PM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.
I'm still here.
For another half hour anyway.

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2017, 12:30:15 PM »

All caught up and everyone's gone. Sheesh.
Morning SleepingInTony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6