CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: 7/12/2017  (Read 11967 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/12/2017
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2017, 05:55:55 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »

Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »

Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
I luv my work.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2017, 06:18:33 PM »

I luv my work.
Don't you have a pool to fix or something?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2017, 06:19:18 PM »

I luv my work.
Don't you have a pool to fix or something?
Nope, paid someone to do that.   Less heart stress that way.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice in the winter months
Fixed it for you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2017, 06:41:13 PM »

I luv my work.
No you don't.  You love walking away from work.  Big difference.

Threebean

« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2017, 06:50:40 PM »

Got a well meaning message from my DIL about a friend who's father has cancer attributed to cigar smoking with an article attached addressing cancer risk of smoking cigars. 

I wrote her back saying that I'm 50 pounds overweight and no longer exercise regularly, do not eat close to my daily recommended fruit and vegetables, don't floss daily (or weekly), and am at greater risk of early death as a single male living alone, all of which will probably do me in first.  Alcohol consumption also is known to increase the risk of various cancers.

Went on to say that I'm 60, falling apart due to all those years of sports and exercise and had to deal with cancer twice.  I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.

Hope she'll talk to me again.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2017, 06:58:54 PM »

A nice buy

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2017, 07:01:10 PM »

Got a well meaning message from my DIL about a friend who's father has cancer attributed to cigar smoking with an article attached addressing cancer risk of smoking cigars. 

I wrote her back saying that I'm 50 pounds overweight and no longer exercise regularly, do not eat close to my daily recommended fruit and vegetables, don't floss daily (or weekly), and am at greater risk of early death as a single male living alone, all of which will probably do me in first.  Alcohol consumption also is known to increase the risk of various cancers.

Went on to say that I'm 60, falling apart due to all those years of sports and exercise and had to deal with cancer twice.  I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.

unless you inhale the added risk is minimal from what I read.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2017, 07:04:57 PM »

And ya got to die sometime and somehow anyway.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2017, 07:07:20 PM »

It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2017, 07:08:13 PM »

I luv my work.
No you don't.  You love walking away from work.  Big difference.
I loved it today ;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2017, 07:23:17 PM »

Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!
Second Texas pool question....why does anyone need a hot tub in Texas?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12