Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2017, 05:55:55 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?

« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.

« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
I luv my work.

« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2017, 06:18:33 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
I luv my work.
Don't you have a pool to fix or something?

« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2017, 06:19:18 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
I luv my work.
Don't you have a pool to fix or something?
Nope, paid someone to do that.   Less heart stress that way.

« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice in the winter months
Fixed it for you.

« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2017, 06:41:13 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
I luv my work.
No you don't.  You love walking away from work.  Big difference.

« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.

« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2017, 06:50:40 PM »

Got a well meaning message from my DIL about a friend who's father has cancer attributed to cigar smoking with an article attached addressing cancer risk of smoking cigars.

I wrote her back saying that I'm 50 pounds overweight and no longer exercise regularly, do not eat close to my daily recommended fruit and vegetables, don't floss daily (or weekly), and am at greater risk of early death as a single male living alone, all of which will probably do me in first.  Alcohol consumption also is known to increase the risk of various cancers.

Went on to say that I'm 60, falling apart due to all those years of sports and exercise and had to deal with cancer twice.  I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.

Hope she'll talk to me again.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/12/2017
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2017, 06:58:54 PM »

A nice buy
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/12/2017
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2017, 07:01:10 PM »

Got a well meaning message from my DIL about a friend who's father has cancer attributed to cigar smoking with an article attached addressing cancer risk of smoking cigars.

I wrote her back saying that I'm 50 pounds overweight and no longer exercise regularly, do not eat close to my daily recommended fruit and vegetables, don't floss daily (or weekly), and am at greater risk of early death as a single male living alone, all of which will probably do me in first.  Alcohol consumption also is known to increase the risk of various cancers.

Went on to say that I'm 60, falling apart due to all those years of sports and exercise and had to deal with cancer twice.  I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.

Hope she'll talk to me again.
unless you inhale the added risk is minimal from what I read.

« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2017, 07:04:57 PM »

Got a well meaning message from my DIL about a friend who's father has cancer attributed to cigar smoking with an article attached addressing cancer risk of smoking cigars.

I wrote her back saying that I'm 50 pounds overweight and no longer exercise regularly, do not eat close to my daily recommended fruit and vegetables, don't floss daily (or weekly), and am at greater risk of early death as a single male living alone, all of which will probably do me in first.  Alcohol consumption also is known to increase the risk of various cancers.

Went on to say that I'm 60, falling apart due to all those years of sports and exercise and had to deal with cancer twice.  I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.

Hope she'll talk to me again.
And ya got to die sometime and somehow anyway.

« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2017, 07:07:20 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!

« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2017, 07:08:13 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
I luv my work.
No you don't.  You love walking away from work.  Big difference.
I loved it today ;D

« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2017, 07:23:17 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!
Second Texas pool question....why does anyone need a hot tub in Texas?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12