Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2017, 03:36:42 PM »

He said his wife fell overboard. But she washed ashore strapped to an anchor, police say

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article159897684.html#storylink=cpy
I guess he couldn't afford a divorce? She must have been some pain in the ass.
Thought it might give you some ideas, but use a much heavier anchor!

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2017, 03:40:02 PM »

Another truck load to goodwill (3rd one since yesterday and got another one ready to load) , knowing where we are going has made things much easier.

Also the wardens sister finally has the warden making some serious progress.

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2017, 04:11:59 PM »

He said his wife fell overboard. But she washed ashore strapped to an anchor, police say

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article159897684.html#storylink=cpy
I guess he couldn't afford a divorce? She must have been some pain in the ass.
Thought it might give you some ideas, but use a much heavier anchor!

It would help to be a commercial fisherman.

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2017, 04:30:35 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Just go hang with CarolinaDave more and mooch off of him.

...I hear he had a few come his way.

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Don't believe I've smoked one. Will seek it.
Should be listed under Casa Fernandez  (it's a Warped/CF collaboration)

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »

He said his wife fell overboard. But she washed ashore strapped to an anchor, police say

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article159897684.html#storylink=cpy
I guess he couldn't afford a divorce? She must have been some pain in the ass.
Isn't that an oxymoron?....or redundancy or something?

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2017, 04:38:44 PM »

He said his wife fell overboard. But she washed ashore strapped to an anchor, police say

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article159897684.html#storylink=cpy
My favorite part was giving the gun to his father to hide, so he hid it under the bed at the son's house.  Number of bright ones in that family.

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2017, 04:45:00 PM »

He said his wife fell overboard. But she washed ashore strapped to an anchor, police say

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article159897684.html#storylink=cpy
My favorite part was giving the gun to his father to hide, so he hid it under the bed at the son's house.  Number of bright ones in that family.
LMFAO. Ya gotta get a kick out of stupid criminals.

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2017, 04:47:40 PM »

He said his wife fell overboard. But she washed ashore strapped to an anchor, police say

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article159897684.html#storylink=cpy
My favorite part was giving the gun to his father to hide, so he hid it under the bed at the son's house.  Number of bright ones in that family.
LMFAO. Ya gotta get a kick out of stupid criminals.
Definitely not the sharpest tacks in the box

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2017, 04:49:12 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Just go hang with CarolinaDave more and mooch off of him.

...I hear he had a few come his way.
I could probably come up with a few to smoke thanks to some extremely generous brothers.

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2017, 04:51:27 PM »

Damn thunderstorm just popped up within a mile of my house but the thing is moving away from us.

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2017, 05:00:14 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Just go hang with CarolinaDave more and mooch off of him.

...I hear he had a few come his way.
I could probably come up with a few to smoke thanks to some extremely generous brothers.
Have you tried any yet?  Haven't had one in that vitola.  Closest to lancero that they come in.

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Don't believe I've smoked one. Will seek it.
Should be listed under Casa Fernandez  (it's a Warped/CF collaboration)
Sounds like it would be up my alley.

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2017, 05:12:48 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Just go hang with CarolinaDave more and mooch off of him.

...I hear he had a few come his way.
I could probably come up with a few to smoke thanks to some extremely generous brothers.
Have you tried any yet?  Haven't had one in that vitola.  Closest to lancero that they come in.
I have not tried these but I bought a couple of the little sampler boxes when they first came out and all were very good.

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »

I gotta get a box of these Guardian of the Farm.  My new favorite stick.
Don't believe I've smoked one. Will seek it.
Should be listed under Casa Fernandez  (it's a Warped/CF collaboration)
Sounds like it would be up my alley.
Well, if we ever get together again, I could get you a sample.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5