Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2017, 10:19:07 AM »

Thought for Today: "Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing." - Frida Kahlo (FREE'-dah KAH'-loh), Mexican painter (born this date in 1907, died 1954).
But she was still a commie. Morning, muchachos.
But on what side of the Drumpf Imaginary Wall, brought to you by Drumpf Hotels™ did she live? Morning, Raz.
If there's no wall, there are no sides to live on. Morning, LTG.
Sounds like commie talk to me. Hope you're not going soft on us. (TWSS)

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »

Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2017, 10:21:04 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
So do your music gigs pick up in the summertime or are they pretty constant throughout the year?

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »

Thought for Today: "Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing." - Frida Kahlo (FREE'-dah KAH'-loh), Mexican painter (born this date in 1907, died 1954).
But she was still a commie. Morning, muchachos.
But on what side of the Drumpf Imaginary Wall, brought to you by Drumpf Hotels™ did she live? Morning, Raz.
If there's no wall, there are no sides to live on. Morning, LTG.
Sounds like commie talk to me. Hope you're not going soft on us. (TWSS)
Setting yourself up now?  Getting as bad as Bean.

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2017, 10:37:08 AM »

Thought for Today: "Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing." - Frida Kahlo (FREE'-dah KAH'-loh), Mexican painter (born this date in 1907, died 1954).
But she was still a commie. Morning, muchachos.
But on what side of the Drumpf Imaginary Wall, brought to you by Drumpf Hotels™ did she live? Morning, Raz.
If there's no wall, there are no sides to live on. Morning, LTG.
Sounds like commie talk to me. Hope you're not going soft on us. (TWSS)
Only sounds commie if you are commie. ;-)

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2017, 10:37:41 AM »

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2017, 10:38:45 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
So do your music gigs pick up in the summertime or are they pretty constant throughout the year?
Pick up a little. And it's kicking my ass at the moment.

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »

Morning guys. Right hand is out of service this morning coffee and cigar going south paw.
I think there is a joke to be made there, but I'll abstain.
Thanks, it's not so funny when one hurts.
Nah, still funny.
It's all fun and games until someone's hurt. Then it's fuk'n hilarious.

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2017, 10:48:30 AM »

Thought for Today: "Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing." - Frida Kahlo (FREE'-dah KAH'-loh), Mexican painter (born this date in 1907, died 1954).
But she was still a commie. Morning, muchachos.
But on what side of the Drumpf Imaginary Wall, brought to you by Drumpf Hotels™ did she live? Morning, Raz.
If there's no wall, there are no sides to live on. Morning, LTG.
Sounds like commie talk to me. Hope you're not going soft on us. (TWSS)
Only sounds commie if you are commie. ;-)
Pretty sure that has already been well established. Tex said so, therefore, true.  8)

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2017, 10:48:33 AM »

Just realized that I haven't bothered checking The Page in at least two or three weeks.  Just SOS....  What happened to the days when we couldn't wait to check for the DOD and such?   Sigh.... :-
9:00 would come along for the change....and TexDave was right on it....alphabet deals....just an old guy waxing nostalgic.... :'(
Yeah, the whole cigar business is completely FUBAR right now.

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2017, 10:48:50 AM »

Thought for Today: "Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing." - Frida Kahlo (FREE'-dah KAH'-loh), Mexican painter (born this date in 1907, died 1954).
But she was still a commie. Morning, muchachos.
But on what side of the Drumpf Imaginary Wall, brought to you by Drumpf Hotels™ did she live? Morning, Raz.
If there's no wall, there are no sides to live on. Morning, LTG.
Sounds like commie talk to me. Hope you're not going soft on us. (TWSS)
Setting yourself up now?  Getting as bad as Bean.
Just saving him the trouble.

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2017, 10:51:55 AM »

Just realized that I haven't bothered checking The Page in at least two or three weeks.  Just SOS....  What happened to the days when we couldn't wait to check for the DOD and such?   Sigh.... :-
9:00 would come along for the change....and TexDave was right on it....alphabet deals....just an old guy waxing nostalgic.... :'(
Yeah, the whole cigar business is completely FUBAR right now.
We're looking smarter and smarter for maintaining our personal inventories.  Ready to weather the storm!   ;)

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2017, 10:59:19 AM »

With IPCPR coming up next week, it will be interesting to hear about new introductions, particularly with the FDA controls in place.  Then again, the FDA requires approval, but has yet to define what that approval process is.  Not too FUBAR.

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2017, 11:09:27 AM »

With IPCPR coming up next week, it will be interesting to hear about new introductions, particularly with the FDA controls in place.  Then again, the FDA requires approval, but has yet to define what that approval process is.  Not too FUBAR.
Funny you mention it, I was just about to post this. Matt Booth sure wasn't gone long.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/exclusive-matt-booth-returns-to-cigar-industry-19469

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2017, 11:29:32 AM »

With IPCPR coming up next week, it will be interesting to hear about new introductions, particularly with the FDA controls in place.  Then again, the FDA requires approval, but has yet to define what that approval process is.  Not too FUBAR.
Funny you mention it, I was just about to post this. Matt Booth sure wasn't gone long.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/exclusive-matt-booth-returns-to-cigar-industry-19469
Interesting that he is using a variation of the Room 101 "flower".
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9