Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2017, 07:03:13 PM »

There hadn't been any rain in the forecast and just as I was about to cut my cigar it started pouring. Sheesh.

Edit: Hoping it's just a passing shower. Was going to light a Kristoff connie.
Don't that just suck!
Was just a passing shower. All lit up now.
First inch and a half was a bit harsh but it has smoothed out.
I liked the Pistoff far better.

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2017, 07:13:06 PM »

I'm waiting on Dean to get home with the John Deere and give us a report

got it around 2pm, just got back from dropping off his trailer, picked up the redhead, and fixed mushroom swiss burgers.

jumper wire on the solenoid tells me it's not the starter.
Looks nice and clean, should be a pretty easy fix.  Camo duct tape is a nice local touch. ;)
Indeed, the redneck styling is worth extra!
I'll probably add a sheep skin seat cover and add my cigar minder on it next to the cup holder, sans Confederate flag in the back.
Good luck getting it running first.   ;)
it is running.
Good deal!

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2017, 07:31:24 PM »

I'm waiting on Dean to get home with the John Deere and give us a report

got it around 2pm, just got back from dropping off his trailer, picked up the redhead, and fixed mushroom swiss burgers.

jumper wire on the solenoid tells me it's not the starter.
Looks nice and clean, should be a pretty easy fix.  Camo duct tape is a nice local touch. ;)
Indeed, the redneck styling is worth extra!
I'll probably add a sheep skin seat cover and add my cigar minder on it next to the cup holder, sans Confederate flag in the back.
Good luck getting it running first.   ;)
it is running.
Good deal!
starter solenoid $23. mower $100.

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2017, 08:01:43 PM »

I'm waiting on Dean to get home with the John Deere and give us a report

got it around 2pm, just got back from dropping off his trailer, picked up the redhead, and fixed mushroom swiss burgers.

jumper wire on the solenoid tells me it's not the starter.
Looks nice and clean, should be a pretty easy fix.  Camo duct tape is a nice local touch. ;)
Indeed, the redneck styling is worth extra!
I'll probably add a sheep skin seat cover and add my cigar minder on it next to the cup holder, sans Confederate flag in the back.
Good luck getting it running first.   ;)
it is running.
Good deal!
starter solenoid $23. mower $100.
Very nice.  Blades and belts in good shape?

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2017, 08:18:28 PM »

I'm waiting on Dean to get home with the John Deere and give us a report

got it around 2pm, just got back from dropping off his trailer, picked up the redhead, and fixed mushroom swiss burgers.

jumper wire on the solenoid tells me it's not the starter.
Looks nice and clean, should be a pretty easy fix.  Camo duct tape is a nice local touch. ;)
Indeed, the redneck styling is worth extra!
I'll probably add a sheep skin seat cover and add my cigar minder on it next to the cup holder, sans Confederate flag in the back.
Good luck getting it running first.   ;)
it is running.
Good deal!
starter solenoid $23. mower $100.
Very nice.  Blades and belts in good shape?
guy put new belts on last year, mowed twice with them, had new blades put on same time. other than a larger gas can and gasoline I'm all set.

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »

Partagas Red robusto and water, then bed time, long day tomorrow.

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2017, 08:21:10 PM »

@ CB -  The cigar tower
that is a lot of cigars Dave, hopefully your smoking increases once you get settled into retirement.

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2017, 08:25:31 PM »

I'm waiting on Dean to get home with the John Deere and give us a report

got it around 2pm, just got back from dropping off his trailer, picked up the redhead, and fixed mushroom swiss burgers.

jumper wire on the solenoid tells me it's not the starter.
Looks nice and clean, should be a pretty easy fix.  Camo duct tape is a nice local touch. ;)
Indeed, the redneck styling is worth extra!
I'll probably add a sheep skin seat cover and add my cigar minder on it next to the cup holder, sans Confederate flag in the back.
Good luck getting it running first.   ;)
it is running.
Good deal!
starter solenoid $23. mower $100.
Very nice.  Blades and belts in good shape?
guy put new belts on last year, mowed twice with them, had new blades put on same time. other than a larger gas can and gasoline I'm all set.
Sounds like a helluva score.  Now be sure you get paid for all that mowing, one way or the other

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2017, 08:26:13 PM »

Partagas Red robusto and water, then bed time, long day tomorrow.
Float and smoke with an NR and ice water here.

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2017, 08:28:21 PM »

Partagas Red robusto and water, then bed time, long day tomorrow.
Float and smoke with an NR and ice water here.
Living the big life!

« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2017, 08:28:44 PM »

[...]

Indeed!

« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2017, 08:29:45 PM »

@ CB -  The cigar tower
that is a lot of cigars Dave, hopefully your smoking increases once you get settled into retirement.
With my son and his BIL nearby I am sure "my" smoking will increase.

« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2017, 08:41:19 PM »

My son is at the Space X rocket launch but looks like it might not go.

On hold at T-15:00 but now scrubbed

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2017, 08:43:32 PM »

@ CB -  The cigar tower
A serious amount of seegars.

« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2017, 08:48:25 PM »

Partagas Red robusto and water, then bed time, long day tomorrow.
Float and smoke with an NR and ice water here.
Living the big life!
Spent enough time and money on this fk'n pool, might as well enjoy it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8