landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

Smooooth. You still got it, Deano.
Indeed.  I sense a penthouse letter in his future.
Is that still published?

Yeah, like porn is going out of business.
There is the interwebz, but I just meant the print version....you know, with all the great articles.

Ahh, gotcha. They still probably have a good amount of 'rack' sales, but most has gone the electronic media route. You could probably get something like books on tape, or maybe even a risqué podcast.

If you just let us know what you're looking for, the botl's are here to help.  ;D
Hmm, porn books on tape.  Great gift idea for someone who take long plane rides. So Dave, you won't be getting cigars or whiskey from me this Christmas.

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Shrimp, some fresh catch fillets or steaks....Dorado maybe?

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
The aroma of the grill will more than likely bring her back over, though. She wants that meat!

landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

Smooooth. You still got it, Deano.
Indeed.  I sense a penthouse letter in his future.
Is that still published?

Yeah, like porn is going out of business.
There is the interwebz, but I just meant the print version....you know, with all the great articles.

Ahh, gotcha. They still probably have a good amount of 'rack' sales, but most has gone the electronic media route. You could probably get something like books on tape, or maybe even a risqué podcast.

If you just let us know what you're looking for, the botl's are here to help.  ;D
Hmm, porn books on tape.  Great gift idea for someone who take long plane rides. So Dave, you won't be getting cigars or whiskey from me this Christmas.
Yea, that's all I need....listening to that sitting next to someone that looks like Antnee....or somebody's grandmother....that will surely short-circuit whatever libido I have left.

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

landlady just showed up.
What was the premise you used to take her picture, I'm wondering?
phone contact picture. lol.

Smooooth. You still got it, Deano.
Indeed.  I sense a penthouse letter in his future.
Is that still published?

Yeah, like porn is going out of business.
There is the interwebz, but I just meant the print version....you know, with all the great articles.
One of my boys called it the interline the other day.

[...]

LMAO
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

Drawer pulls are purchased for the humidor...getting closer!  First wood shipment gets delivered Monday, then more late next week and the glass as well!

Drawer pulls are purchased for the humidor...getting closer!  First wood shipment gets delivered Monday, then more late next week and the glass as well!
Nice! Can't wait to see some pics of the finished product.

You will be the receiver of the delivered wood?  We're not judging.

You will be the receiver of the delivered wood?  We're not judging.
I see what you did there!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

think I'll run into town and find something to throw on the grill, seeing how I doubt the landlady will let me eat her.
Better get some good food before you go for dessert!

Creme Pie
Hope it's not his cream...BAM!

C'mon. He ain't no Boa tramp... now, her on the other hand. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Drawer pulls are purchased for the humidor...getting closer!  First wood shipment gets delivered Monday, then more late next week and the glass as well!
Nice! Can't wait to see some pics of the finished product.
The Front

The Side

Inside Layout(squares are 2" x 2")