CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: 9/5/2014  (Read 49858 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/5/2014
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »

Great Friday morning to you all!
Good morning Tony.
What's the good word, Steve?
It's Friday and payday!
As a matter of fact, I watched it direct deposit in and promptly go right out.  Back to Zero.
Sounds like my pay day yesterday. Morning, Tony.
Gotta get some work done and then head out to go watch a swarm of bees (my twins' first soccer game).
I always thought of them as a flock of seagulls
My kids are more talented and use less hair spray.
Showing your age again...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:58 AM »

morning Mark and Tony.
Morning FL Dean. How are those giant bugs down there treating you?
I have not seen one yet Mark, but I have my 5 wood at the ready just in case.
For bugs or the ladies?
For when Fish tries to cream his coffee!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2014, 09:35:28 AM »

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.

dwgbryant

« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2014, 09:39:21 AM »

morning Mark and Tony.
For bugs or the ladies?
bugs, not really being chased by women, not that I could run too fast at my age.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »

morning Mark and Tony.
Hot enough for you, Deano?
only 77° here. may get to 88°.
:(
90 here today, then 69 tomorrow. That's a helluva cold front coming through.
Another Polar Vortex....gonna be a heck of a winter.....snow for Thanksgiving do you think?
And probably mid-60s for Christmas.

dogdays

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2014, 09:43:46 AM »

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

wow, that's a lot of of money .

Threebean

« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2014, 09:46:46 AM »

wow, that a lot  of of money .
Just another offering for those with more money than sense.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2014, 09:47:00 AM »

And complimentary reach-arounds.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2014, 09:47:31 AM »

morning Mark and Tony.
For bugs or the ladies?
HI-YO!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2014, 09:48:36 AM »

I would hope I would at least get a tug-job for 3k!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2014, 09:51:34 AM »

Right?!?

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2014, 09:54:22 AM »

cigar #2 this morning, HC Series Habano Colorado robusto from either Tony or TxDave. thank you.

Threebean

« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2014, 09:54:45 AM »

But they have Davidoff and other high end brands.  You guys are just expecting too much.

dogdays

« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »

Hey Guy's, Will is having a cigar sale , PM him for more info . a lot of cigars over 1400 .

dwgbryant

« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2014, 10:03:35 AM »

But they have Davidoff and other high end brands.  You guys are just expecting too much.
fuck, if I paid for the day pass I wouldn't be able to afford to smoke!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25