Great Friday morning to you all!
Good morning Tony.
What's the good word, Steve?
It's Friday and payday!
As a matter of fact, I watched it direct deposit in and promptly go right out.  Back to Zero.
Sounds like my pay day yesterday. Morning, Tony.
Gotta get some work done and then head out to go watch a swarm of bees (my twins' first soccer game).
I always thought of them as a flock of seagulls
My kids are more talented and use less hair spray.
Showing your age again...

morning Mark and Tony.
Morning FL Dean. How are those giant bugs down there treating you?
I have not seen one yet Mark, but I have my 5 wood at the ready just in case.
For bugs or the ladies?
For when Fish tries to cream his coffee!

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
Logged

dwgbryant

morning Mark and Tony.
Morning FL Dean. How are those giant bugs down there treating you?
I have not seen one yet Mark, but I have my 5 wood at the ready just in case.
For bugs or the ladies?
bugs, not really being chased by women, not that I could run too fast at my age.

morning Mark and Tony.
Hot enough for you, Deano?
only 77° here. may get to 88°.
:(
90 here today, then 69 tomorrow. That's a helluva cold front coming through.
Another Polar Vortex....gonna be a heck of a winter.....snow for Thanksgiving do you think?
And probably mid-60s for Christmas.
Logged

dogdays

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
wow, that's a lot of of money .

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
wow, that a lot  of of money .
Just another offering for those with more money than sense.

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
And complimentary reach-arounds.

morning Mark and Tony.
Morning FL Dean. How are those giant bugs down there treating you?
I have not seen one yet Mark, but I have my 5 wood at the ready just in case.
For bugs or the ladies?
HI-YO!

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
And complimentary reach-arounds.
I would hope I would at least get a tug-job for 3k!

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
And complimentary reach-arounds.
I would hope I would at least get a tug-job for 3k!
Right?!?
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar #2 this morning, HC Series Habano Colorado robusto from either Tony or TxDave. thank you.

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
And complimentary reach-arounds.
I would hope I would at least get a tug-job for 3k!
But they have Davidoff and other high end brands.  You guys are just expecting too much.
Logged

dogdays

Hey Guy's, Will is having a cigar sale , PM him for more info . a lot of cigars over 1400 .
Logged

dwgbryant

From StogieGuys:  In partnership with the Tobacconist of Greenwich—a cigar shop in Connecticut that’s lacking in lounge space—Davidoff has opened its fifth upscale lounge in the U.S. “The store is a landmark in Greenwich. This [lounge] is an additional location,” Michael Cafagno, co-owner of the Tobacconist of Greenwich, told the Greenwich Time. “Of the 229 stores, we’re the largest Davidoff retailer in the U.S. We have a very good relationship with them. The majority of products will be Davidoff, but we’ll be selling the other high-end brands.” Annual lounge memberships cost $3,000, and single-day passes are also available for $50. Greenwich is an affluent suburb of New York.

Better be lap dances in those Corinthian leather seats, an open bar and buffet.
And complimentary reach-arounds.
I would hope I would at least get a tug-job for 3k!
But they have Davidoff and other high end brands.  You guys are just expecting too much.
fuck, if I paid for the day pass I wouldn't be able to afford to smoke!