Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2017, 03:13:29 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Yeah, but how about those toothless women who could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?9
around here there is no chrome left on trailer hitches.
Must be the salty sea air!  ::)
Definite saltiness....not sure about the air.

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2017, 03:16:06 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
wouldn't have it any other way!
now you guys know what you have to look forward to when you get old and retire.

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2017, 03:17:06 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Yeah, but how about those toothless women who could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?9
around here there is no chrome left on trailer hitches.
Must be the salty sea air!  ::)
I'm on the gulf if that matters.

« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2017, 03:49:03 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
So we've gone from TMI to "I need a spoon to gouge my eyes out with!"

Good show, everyone!

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2017, 04:00:50 PM »

Back home on the range, 96 degrees "feels like" 106.  Hot as hell!

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2017, 04:02:00 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
wouldn't have it any other way!
now you guys know what you have to look forward to when you get old and retire.
If that came to be reality I would go back to work.

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2017, 04:03:40 PM »

Jury In Bill Cosby Trial Says They Are Deadlocked As Judge Tells Them To Keep Working

« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2017, 04:07:57 PM »

Jury In Bill Cosby Trial Says They Are Deadlocked As Judge Tells Them To Keep Working
So in other words, the jury is not quite in.

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2017, 04:08:45 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
So we've gone from TMI to "I need a spoon to gouge my eyes out with!"

Good show, everyone!
Agreed.  Celibacy looking better and better all the time.

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2017, 04:10:45 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
wouldn't have it any other way!
now you guys know what you have to look forward to when you get old and retire.
"Looking forward to" and any of those previous images you provided simply do not go together.

« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
So we've gone from TMI to "I need a spoon to gouge my eyes out with!"

Good show, everyone!
found one for you....

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2017, 04:42:23 PM »

time to go skinny dipping.
TMI
no it's not. wet saggy bottom granny panties and and old lady breasts to their knees is TMI.
I'm sure you don't want a rack report from here.
Uh, that's a definite NO!
saggy bottom granny panties have a way of coming off by themselves.
:o
You're enjoying this aren't you Dean?
So we've gone from TMI to "I need a spoon to gouge my eyes out with!"

Good show, everyone!
found one for you....
Oh, I like that one.

« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2017, 04:49:26 PM »

SL Bull lit

« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2017, 05:21:44 PM »

SL Bull lit
About to light a Cornelius & Anthony - Daddy Mac (corona gorda) gifted to me by Charlie.

« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »

Afternoon men.  In the shop in front of the OH door with fans going smoking an NR.  Hot out, but this is tolerable.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10