Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2017, 03:38:23 PM »

Made it to Laredo, hot sum beach here!
only 88° here, real feel 102°, very muggy. thank God for Florida weather.

« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2017, 03:39:34 PM »

The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
nope, I wasn't and will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that company ever again.

« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2017, 03:40:48 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!

« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2017, 03:42:06 PM »

The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
nope, I wasn't and will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that company ever again.
Driving your point home the Oliva V sampler they have up now says "out of stock, backordered".

« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2017, 03:43:28 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2017, 03:44:37 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
I could pass on the oreo, now if it was a nice glass of whiskey.... :-\

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2017, 03:45:27 PM »

The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
nope, I wasn't and will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that company ever again.
Driving your point home the Oliva V sampler they have up now says "out of stock, backordered".
after my $450 order was in 'processing' for 3 weeks I said fuck it. did the same order cheaper at CCom and had it in 5 days.

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2017, 03:46:32 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
I could pass on the oreo, now if it was a nice glass of whiskey.... :-\
I'm pretty sure she has room for one more Dave.

« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2017, 03:46:53 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.

« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2017, 03:52:07 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2017, 03:56:14 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%

« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2017, 04:09:48 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.
just wait until you get MY age!

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2017, 04:43:39 PM »

The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.
just wait until you get MY age!
Well that discussion went south in a hurry....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10