Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/8/2017
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I have the grandkids again today so this is just a short drive by.  Last fall while my wife, a friend, and I were sitting in my backyard, about 15 of these bird drones flew over my house.  They made a 90 degree right turn, flew down two houses and circled like buzzards.  I'm guessing they were about 250 to 300 foot up in the air.  One broke off from the group and flew down over us and circled.  I went inside to get my camera, but it few back to the other drones before I could get back outside.  I took a photo, but they just look like little dots.  They were quite, and all black.  They then few south for about 1/4 mile, and started circling again.  None of them ever flapped their wings.  Here's the closest photo that I can find that looked like the shapes we saw.  https://www.geek.com/news/silent-running-uav-looks-like-a-bird-capable-of-invisible-surveillance-1552049/
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/8/2017
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2017, 12:15:14 PM »

It's time to play with the kids... Later...

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »

[...]
Hey BD!  Another great Bad Dad story.

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2017, 01:13:36 PM »

[...]
Right, now we have bird's eye view cameras, instead of rear vehicle auto ones....

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2017, 01:22:09 PM »

[...]
Rear end view?

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2017, 01:32:02 PM »

[...]
I think that's Dean speciality.

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2017, 01:37:43 PM »

[...]
Keeps getting back in line for the pool ladder.  Here's looking up your ol' address.

« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2017, 02:17:31 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2017, 03:34:34 PM »

[...]
well, someone has to do it!

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2017, 04:22:09 PM »

[...]
Indeed.  Dean, taking one for the team.

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2017, 04:39:39 PM »

[...]
He's our hero.

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2017, 04:42:45 PM »

Thought seriously about ordering a second Marlin rifle. Talked myself out of it. I'm thinking there will be a lot more firearms deals to come in the next few months.

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2017, 04:43:23 PM »

[...]
TWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9