« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2017, 10:14:57 AM »

@ the Joisey Coalition:  Look what I found at the HEB in Texas yesterday.
what is the HEB?  Horny Egotistical Bastards?
good morning guys
H.E. Butt Grocery Store.  I presume shortening it to H.E.B removes all the butt jokes.
It's a good thing Mark hasn't shown up yet.

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2017, 10:15:21 AM »

Good morning guys. 70° and wet. EPC 2nd and coffee. Going over to the lady's house and try to put together some fancy pool ladder, then I have to load up the archives display for setting up tomorrow so it's in place for Saturday.

Mornin, Deano... How were you getting in and out of the pool before? Standing on a lawn chair?
One of those cheap ladders that came with the pool.
...which are SO unsuitable for having a quick one on the way into the pool.

I'm thinking the "fancy" one has an ashtray and beer coffee holder...
And a shelf to hold the sunscreen, the lube, and a mushroom Swiss burger.

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2017, 10:25:38 AM »

Good morning guys. 70° and wet. EPC 2nd and coffee. Going over to the lady's house and try to put together some fancy pool ladder, then I have to load up the archives display for setting up tomorrow so it's in place for Saturday.

Mornin, Deano... How were you getting in and out of the pool before? Standing on a lawn chair?
One of those cheap ladders that came with the pool.
...which are SO unsuitable for having a quick one on the way into the pool.

I'm thinking the "fancy" one has an ashtray and beer coffee holder...
And a shelf to hold the sunscreen, the lube, and a mushroom Swiss burger.
I think Dean is beyond sunscreen....but maybe extra lube.

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2017, 10:28:32 AM »

The rip and tear has begun at my house.  Upstairs bathroom.

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2017, 10:28:35 AM »

Good morning guys. 70° and wet. EPC 2nd and coffee. Going over to the lady's house and try to put together some fancy pool ladder, then I have to load up the archives display for setting up tomorrow so it's in place for Saturday.

Mornin, Deano... How were you getting in and out of the pool before? Standing on a lawn chair?
One of those cheap ladders that came with the pool.

Oh, I see... you said "fancy"
ladder on hold, raining and buggy as all getout. sorting my archives display. I have a hell of a mess to sort from the guy before me. going to be a smaller display than what they use to have, concentrating on just local stuff plus my two slide show presentations.

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2017, 10:34:04 AM »

I like Dean's quote - "women distract me". From what, other women?

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2017, 10:40:39 AM »

I like Dean's quote - "women distract me". From what, other women?
You misunderstood - he meant that as a good thing.

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2017, 10:51:09 AM »

Good morning guys. 70° and wet. EPC 2nd and coffee. Going over to the lady's house and try to put together some fancy pool ladder, then I have to load up the archives display for setting up tomorrow so it's in place for Saturday.

Mornin, Deano... How were you getting in and out of the pool before? Standing on a lawn chair?
One of those cheap ladders that came with the pool.

Oh, I see... you said "fancy"
ladder on hold, raining and buggy as all getout. sorting my archives display. I have a hell of a mess to sort from the guy before me.
Sloppy seconds.

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2017, 10:52:36 AM »

Good morning guys. 70° and wet. EPC 2nd and coffee. Going over to the lady's house and try to put together some fancy pool ladder, then I have to load up the archives display for setting up tomorrow so it's in place for Saturday.

Mornin, Deano... How were you getting in and out of the pool before? Standing on a lawn chair?
One of those cheap ladders that came with the pool.

Oh, I see... you said "fancy"
ladder on hold, raining and buggy as all getout. sorting my archives display. I have a hell of a mess to sort from the guy before me.
Sloppy seconds.
Pretty sure that's what the lady and the redhead are getting.

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2017, 11:02:57 AM »

Good morning guys. 70° and wet. EPC 2nd and coffee. Going over to the lady's house and try to put together some fancy pool ladder, then I have to load up the archives display for setting up tomorrow so it's in place for Saturday.

Mornin, Deano... How were you getting in and out of the pool before? Standing on a lawn chair?
One of those cheap ladders that came with the pool.

Oh, I see... you said "fancy"
ladder on hold, raining and buggy as all getout. sorting my archives display. I have a hell of a mess to sort from the guy before me.
Sloppy seconds.
Pretty sure that's what the lady and the redhead are getting.
If Dean's got the go, then go!
Besides, now that he has access to new meds....

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2017, 11:05:58 AM »

I like Dean's quote - "women distract me". From what, other women?
You misunderstood - he meant that as a good thing.
I most certainly did!!

« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2017, 11:34:33 AM »

So with all the work you did on the Lady's free house, you must have added like 15K to the value.
Maybe you should check in with HGTV, may be a series in it for you.

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2017, 11:35:37 AM »

Time to get on with the day then red-eye out tonight, have a good little Friday all.  (or Big Friday when it comes to OneDayCarolinaDave.

« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2017, 11:45:17 AM »

So with all the work you did on the Lady's free house, you must have added like 15K to the value.
Maybe you should check in with HGTV, may be a series in it for you.
His situation sounds more like something for Starz After Dark.

« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2017, 11:49:56 AM »

So with all the work you did on the Lady's free house, you must have added like 15K to the value.
Maybe you should check in with HGTV, may be a series in it for you.
His situation sounds more like something for Starz After Dark.
Or AARP after the 5:00 special...