Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 09:14:51 AM »

Fighting Cock for a morning smoke.  Really not bad at all, nice burn, decent flavors.
Those are decent and I should keep some on hand. Nice morning for a smoke and a hot cup of joe.

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 09:18:42 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 09:23:22 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 09:25:52 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.
Now THAT makes sense!

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2017, 09:27:58 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.
just living the life.
everyday is Monday to me, except Sunday.

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2017, 10:26:52 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.
just living the life.
everyday is Monday to me, except Sunday.
Well there's no way you were always a Monday fan.

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2017, 10:32:57 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.
just living the life.
everyday is Monday to me, except Sunday.
Well there's no way you were always a Monday fan.
I've always loved Monday's. it's the beginning to the end of the work week.

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2017, 11:40:03 AM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.
just living the life.
everyday is Monday to me, except Sunday.
Well there's no way you were always a Monday fan.
I've always loved Monday's. it's the beginning to the end of the work week.
That's an interesting philosophy.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/3/2017
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2017, 01:47:54 PM »

G'afternoon to all. Hope everybody is well and has a peaceful day. Been away for awhile because of graduation activities. Congrats to anyone/everyone with a graduate in their lives right now.

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2017, 02:44:49 PM »

G'afternoon to all. Hope everybody is well and has a peaceful day. Been away for awhile because of graduation activities. Congrats to anyone/everyone with a graduate in their lives right now.
Plastics!

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2017, 03:21:35 PM »

good morning another Dave and Tony. I'm back from breakfast and ride to the beach, getting close to picking up the ladies grandkids.
Busy man. I guess that's why you like Mondays.
just living the life.
everyday is Monday to me, except Sunday.
Nope, got it wrong Dean, every night's a Saturday night and every morning's a Sunday.

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2017, 03:52:43 PM »

Not $9,999!  Not $110!  But only $34.99!

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2017, 04:00:13 PM »

…and here I thought his travelingship was funnin' us - Pistoff Kristoff

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2017, 04:01:05 PM »

PWMAO.

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 09:11:20 PM »

G'afternoon to all. Hope everybody is well and has a peaceful day. Been away for awhile because of graduation activities. Congrats to anyone/everyone with a graduate in their lives right now.
Plastics!
is that a 40 year old movie reference?   ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4