Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 10:13:21 AM »

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
Question I have is how do you give the middle finger when you only have four fingers (like Mr. Met)?
Like this...

CNS, that'd do it.

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2017, 10:14:48 AM »

Atlantic delivery will be waiting for me.

Hamilton, NJ, United States   06/02/2017   8:16 A.M.   Out For Delivery
06/02/2017   4:38 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Philadelphia, PA, United States   06/02/2017   3:35 A.M.   Departure Scan
Philadelphia, PA, United States   06/01/2017   9:30 P.M.   Origin Scan

Holts order placed on 5-30 is still in the mail....

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2017, 10:15:36 AM »

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
Question I have is how do you give the middle finger when you only have four fingers (like Mr. Met)?
Like this...

CNS, that'd do it.
He's just saying we're #1!

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2017, 10:16:56 AM »

Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:03 AM »

Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Right? Nate saw the picture as he walked by so I told him the story. He said it's Brooklyn, what do you expect?

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2017, 10:27:00 AM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2017, 10:30:03 AM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2017, 10:40:19 AM »

Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Right? Nate saw the picture as he walked by so I told him the story. He said it's Brooklyn, what do you expect?

Wrong! It's Queens. Sheesh.

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2017, 10:45:45 AM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »

Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Right? Nate saw the picture as he walked by so I told him the story. He said it's Brooklyn, what do you expect?

Wrong! It's Queens. Sheesh.
Shows what he knows about NYC, I guess.

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2017, 10:49:46 AM »

Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2017, 10:54:47 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Mayor Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of you going to a game?
If I was a betting man, I'd say no. I went to a Finals game in 2015, and I already went to Game 1 against the Raptors this year. Though, if we come back here for Game 6 with a chance to win the series, you better believe I'm gonna do whatever I can to be there.
How much do the tickets for those games go for?

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2017, 10:55:23 AM »

Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
To the man cave!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11