Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2017, 05:22:45 PM »

Mystery stogie vendor lull.
Evening Bean, Holiday Weekend Friday Dead Space I think.
That, too.  Feels like swimming pool weather out there, with or without the granny panties option.
Warden just said the same thing but I bet the water is chillier than my nuts prefer.

« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »

Mystery stogie vendor lull.
Evening Bean, Holiday Weekend Friday Dead Space I think.
That, too.  Feels like swimming pool weather out there, with or without the granny panties option.
Warden just said the same thing but I bet the water is chillier than my nuts prefer.
Quite likely given we had nights in the 50's this week.  Takes a string of 70 deg plus nights before the water gets to comfortable temp.  Or a critical mass of female anatomy in Dean's case.

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »

Mystery stogie vendor lull.
Evening Bean, Holiday Weekend Friday Dead Space I think.
That, too.  Feels like swimming pool weather out there, with or without the granny panties option.
Warden just said the same thing but I bet the water is chillier than my nuts prefer.
Quite likely given we had nights in the 50's this week.  Takes a string of 70 deg plus nights before the water gets to comfortable temp.  Or a critical mass of female anatomy in Dean's case.
LMAO

« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »

Smoking a 601 Blue Toro

« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2017, 06:21:59 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.

« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2017, 06:46:07 PM »

Smoking a 601 Blue Toro
Almost grabbed the same stick. Wound up with CAO Flathead Steel Horse instead. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2017, 06:46:40 PM »

Daddy's home!

« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2017, 06:47:03 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?

« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2017, 07:21:19 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!

« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2017, 07:24:42 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
Here is the 400 sq ft balcony with sliding glass doors for winter and the view.  That is a golf course across the waterway.

« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2017, 07:26:36 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
I so don't want to mow right now. I'm exhausted. Think I'll take my chances that it won't rain in the morning and mow then.

« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2017, 07:37:03 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
I so don't want to mow right now. I'm exhausted. Think I'll take my chances that it won't rain in the morning and mow then.
Sounds like a good plan to me!

« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2017, 07:46:45 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
I so don't want to mow right now. I'm exhausted. Think I'll take my chances that it won't rain in the morning and mow then.
Sounds like a good plan to me!
If I've got your approval then it's a done deal. Time to look in the fridge and figure out what's for supper.

« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2017, 08:22:12 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
I so don't want to mow right now. I'm exhausted. Think I'll take my chances that it won't rain in the morning and mow then.
Sounds like a good plan to me!
If I've got your approval then it's a done deal. Time to look in the fridge and figure out what's for supper.
We fixed some tacos.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8