Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2017, 12:03:59 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2017, 12:04:07 PM »

It's been raining so much here that my grass is out of control. Hope to get it done tomorrow.
Thanks for the reminder, have to make sure my guy gets mine done today
Me too....as soon as I gas up the mower.

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2017, 12:05:23 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2017, 12:15:43 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2017, 12:39:14 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
No, thanks

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2017, 12:40:17 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
No, thanks

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2017, 01:24:19 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
No, thanks

Indeed.  But sounds like Tex is interested.

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2017, 01:30:24 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
Thanks, I'll leave you to it.

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2017, 01:31:44 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
No, thanks

Indeed.  But sounds like Tex is interested.
Looking to unpack his fins and snorkel.

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2017, 01:40:09 PM »

trying to straighten out a cluster fuck. I registered for a convention in Jacksonville come July. hotel confirmation is okay but the events side says my tickets, dinners, shirt, mug, etc were shipped four months ago. five day event and I need to be there a day early to set up an Archives display for my district. already got over $700 invested in this.

« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2017, 01:40:29 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
No, thanks

Indeed.  But sounds like Tex is interested.
Dreaming about it, more like.

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »

trying to straighten out a cluster fuck. I registered for a convention in Jacksonville come July. hotel confirmation is okay but the events side says my tickets, dinners, shirt, mug, etc were shipped four months ago. five day event and I need to be there a day early to set up an Archives display for my district. already got over $700 invested in this.
Deadbeat convention!

« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2017, 01:41:37 PM »

trying to straighten out a cluster fuck. I registered for a convention in Jacksonville come July. hotel confirmation is okay but the events side says my tickets, dinners, shirt, mug, etc were shipped four months ago. five day event and I need to be there a day early to set up an Archives display for my district. already got over $700 invested in this.
Deadbeat convention!
Not that it's a convention full of deadbeats, rather, the convention itself is being a deadbeat. Hope that clears things up.

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »

trying to straighten out a cluster fuck. I registered for a convention in Jacksonville come July. hotel confirmation is okay but the events side says my tickets, dinners, shirt, mug, etc were shipped four months ago. five day event and I need to be there a day early to set up an Archives display for my district. already got over $700 invested in this.
Deadbeat convention!
Not that it's a convention full of deadbeats, rather, the convention itself is being a deadbeat. Hope that clears things up.
you also have to understand it's being processed by alcoholics for alcoholics.

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »

2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill. 80° already.
Morning Granny Panties Voyeur.
yesterday was not a good day.
LOL, sounded like quite a strange swimming party.
strange indeed. 5 old ladies and the lady. the oldest one desides to join me in the pool in her underwear. might have been better off naked, I don't know.
There's a fine TMI to start the weekend.
welcome to my world.
No, thanks

Indeed.  But sounds like Tex is interested.
Looking to unpack his fins and snorkel.
One for each of you bastiges!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8