Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2017, 03:28:27 PM »

Time to hit it for the day. Doing OT tomorrow, and I got the go-ahead to do it from home, so I'll be checking in from my kitchen table in the morning. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!

« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2017, 03:55:12 PM »

CI problems cause stock price problems, unsurprisingly.

http://halfwheel.com/stg-stock-drops-16-percent-guidance-downgrade/151101?utm_content=bufferaaa72&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Let's see new system crashes ordering, doesn't allow promotions to be posted and doesn't allow email order follow-up...why should that affect sales?

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2017, 03:55:36 PM »

Good Weekend CavDave.

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2017, 04:36:44 PM »

CI problems cause stock price problems, unsurprisingly.

http://halfwheel.com/stg-stock-drops-16-percent-guidance-downgrade/151101?utm_content=bufferaaa72&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Let's see new system crashes ordering, doesn't allow promotions to be posted and doesn't allow email order follow-up...why should that affect sales?
Site was down for 3 days, lost all the customer accounts and their prices are too Fuk'n high in case those you named were not enough.

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 04:38:00 PM »

Office all packed or else thrown away except computer and printer have to remain available.

« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 04:38:42 PM »

Murcielago Bat Wings lit and dime ice water.

« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2017, 06:28:16 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2017, 08:24:53 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2017, 08:38:12 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.
Evening Bean, you can come help me pack if you  want to.

« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2017, 08:44:50 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.
Evening Bean, you can come help me pack if you  want to.
How about I look after your cigars while​ you do the packing.

« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.
Evening Bean, you can come help me pack if you  want to.
How about I look after your cigars while​ you do the packing.
Good thinking. I can vouch for your qualifications.

« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2017, 09:09:21 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.
Evening Bean, you can come help me pack if you  want to.
How about I look after your cigars while​ you do the packing.
Good thinking. I can vouch for your qualifications.
Exactly, the moral support and encouragement I would offer is more valuable than any actual work.

« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2017, 09:15:28 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.
Evening Bean, you can come help me pack if you  want to.
How about I look after your cigars while​ you do the packing.
Good thinking. I can vouch for your qualifications.
Exactly, the moral support and encouragement I would offer is more valuable than any actual work.

« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2017, 09:16:03 PM »

Evening Dave, Dave, Dean, and maybe Fish and Tony.  Office move done, enjoying a UC CV, will go in tomorrow to get a little organized.
Evening Bean, you can come help me pack if you  want to.
How about I look after your cigars while​ you do the packing.
Good thinking. I can vouch for your qualifications.
Plus do we really know those Container Store tubs are doing their job?   A random sampling of his cigar stash by an independent and impartial third party would be smart quality assurance.

« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2017, 09:31:06 PM »

Murcielago Bat Wings lit and dime ice water.
Original I assume?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9