Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2017, 10:40:09 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Dean always leaves out the minor details such as "we have a pavilion" , well fuk Dean what difference does it make if it is raining unless the wind is blowing hard?
Yeah but he'll be stuck outside the pavilion on the grill.

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Dean always leaves out the minor details such as "we have a pavilion" , well fuk Dean what difference does it make if it is raining unless the wind is blowing hard?
Yeah but he'll be stuck outside the pavilion on the grill.
After he finishes cutting the wood for cooking with.

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 12:06:29 PM »

Short Story lit, perfect weather!

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 12:07:59 PM »

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 13, 1917, three shepherd children, Lucia de Jesus dos Santos and two of her cousins, Jacinta and Francisco Marto, reported seeing a vision of the Virgin Mary near Fatima, Portugal; it was the first of six such apparitions that the children claimed to have witnessed.
I'll have what they're having.
Really.  They forgot to mention those bottles of Port they lifted from the closet in the house.

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 12:10:11 PM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Dean always leaves out the minor details such as "we have a pavilion" , well fuk Dean what difference does it make if it is raining unless the wind is blowing hard?
And he'll get to take home the leftover meat, so he'll be set for mushroom swiss burgers until June.

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 12:11:00 PM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Dean always leaves out the minor details such as "we have a pavilion" , well fuk Dean what difference does it make if it is raining unless the wind is blowing hard?
And he'll get to take home the leftover meat, so he'll be set for mushroom swiss burgers until June.
....hmmm, maybe he knows exactly what he's doing....

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2017, 12:13:03 PM »

My mom went down to UWV for her one grandson's graduation, so I get to watch Dad.
We went out to CVS and Home Depot this morning.
When we got to checkout at CVS, he told me he forgot his wallet.  Think he learned that one from my son... ::)

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2017, 12:25:59 PM »

My mom went down to UWV for her one grandson's graduation, so I get to watch Dad.
We went out to CVS and Home Depot this morning.
When we got to checkout at CVS, he told me he forgot his wallet.  Think he learned that one from my son... ::)
LOL, or maybe from Flip!

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »

Short Story lit, perfect weather!
I did get the front yard mowed first.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/13/2017
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 02:11:36 PM »

Partagas D4 is excellent! Never was a big fan when fresh,  but with some age they are wonderful. Smooth and creamy smoke, perfect draw and flavors of mild leather and baked bread.

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2017, 05:40:20 PM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Dean always leaves out the minor details such as "we have a pavilion" , well fuk Dean what difference does it make if it is raining unless the wind is blowing hard?
And he'll get to take home the leftover meat, so he'll be set for mushroom swiss burgers until June.
....hmmm, maybe he knows exactly what he's doing....
surprisingly we had a nice turn out dispite the cold rain and wind. no, I didn't cook, my ankles wouldn't allow it. I had a recruit with me to cook and another guy helped out. I mingled, met new people and talked with old friends. a lot of people commented on seeing the pain in my face. I told them I wasn't as bad as a lot of people who are worse off than I am. now the rain has quit, of course. may just have a Short Story and lay down and read something.

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2017, 05:42:14 PM »

Partagas D4 is excellent! Never was a big fan when fresh,  but with some age they are wonderful. Smooth and creamy smoke, perfect draw and flavors of mild leather and baked bread.
I've had quite a few of the Partagas D #5's and they were great cigars. one of my very favorites.

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2017, 07:22:38 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4