Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2017, 10:36:00 AM »

What a bunch of bullshit This team building is
Sounds like you need an extra couple of days.

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2017, 10:36:53 AM »

So CabanaBoyDean, you going to be putting a netting tent over that pool so you don't wind up with mosquito bites all over your nether regions.  Don't want to be spreading no Zika during your dates.
if I keep the important parts in the water I'll be okay.

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2017, 10:38:39 AM »

put the pool on hold. going to play golf. screw it. you only live once.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2017
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2017, 10:41:33 AM »

Morning DayThreeSteve.

Any new "fru-fru" beers of interest out there?

I hear dogfish head has a new 120 minute IPA that is +18%... which makes it a no go for GA sales. =(
I make a point to visit Ballast Point.  The have about 50 beers on tap including regulars, those with local distribution and experimentals.  I usually stick with the experimentals.
Lot of fruit beers (literally) heading in to summer, blood orange, mango, passion fruit and the like.  Some pepper beers and some seasoned porters and stouts.  They have like 5 variants on Victory at Sea and Commodore.  I had a Mocha Marlin Porter with Coffee and Chocolate, Cinnamon Raisin Commodore Stout, Peppermint Victory at Sea and a Watermelon Dorado.

Had the Dorado... it was okay. Just don't think that flavor profile holds up for beer without going overboard, imo. The only new Ballast Point I've seen this year was the Unfiltered Sculpin... just a cloudy version of the old favorite.

Sweetwater added the Pineapple IPA, Goin' Coastal to the regular lineup this year. Seems to be the popular fruit IPA mix from last season. Also, had a limited release imperial stout called "Lucille"... walking dead, not BB King ;) that was quite good.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2017
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2017, 10:42:24 AM »

What a bunch of bullshit This team building is

Sounds like it's really working for you... lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2017
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2017, 10:43:28 AM »

put the pool on hold. going to play golf. screw it. you only live once.

Dean, Dean, Dean!

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2017, 10:48:54 AM »

What a bunch of bullshit This team building is

Sounds like it's really working for you... lol
Yeah, as always when we do this stupid shit

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2017, 10:52:09 AM »

Morning DayThreeSteve.

Any new "fru-fru" beers of interest out there?

I hear dogfish head has a new 120 minute IPA that is +18%... which makes it a no go for GA sales. =(
I make a point to visit Ballast Point.  The have about 50 beers on tap including regulars, those with local distribution and experimentals.  I usually stick with the experimentals.
Lot of fruit beers (literally) heading in to summer, blood orange, mango, passion fruit and the like.  Some pepper beers and some seasoned porters and stouts.  They have like 5 variants on Victory at Sea and Commodore.  I had a Mocha Marlin Porter with Coffee and Chocolate, Cinnamon Raisin Commodore Stout, Peppermint Victory at Sea and a Watermelon Dorado.
Oy vey... :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2017
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »

Morning DayThreeSteve.

Any new "fru-fru" beers of interest out there?

I hear dogfish head has a new 120 minute IPA that is +18%... which makes it a no go for GA sales. =(
I make a point to visit Ballast Point.  The have about 50 beers on tap including regulars, those with local distribution and experimentals.  I usually stick with the experimentals.
Lot of fruit beers (literally) heading in to summer, blood orange, mango, passion fruit and the like.  Some pepper beers and some seasoned porters and stouts.  They have like 5 variants on Victory at Sea and Commodore.  I had a Mocha Marlin Porter with Coffee and Chocolate, Cinnamon Raisin Commodore Stout, Peppermint Victory at Sea and a Watermelon Dorado.
Oy vey... :P

There's a new Shiner Golden Ale you'd probably like...

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2017, 11:04:13 AM »

Morning DayThreeSteve.

Any new "fru-fru" beers of interest out there?

I hear dogfish head has a new 120 minute IPA that is +18%... which makes it a no go for GA sales. =(
I make a point to visit Ballast Point.  The have about 50 beers on tap including regulars, those with local distribution and experimentals.  I usually stick with the experimentals.
Lot of fruit beers (literally) heading in to summer, blood orange, mango, passion fruit and the like.  Some pepper beers and some seasoned porters and stouts.  They have like 5 variants on Victory at Sea and Commodore.  I had a Mocha Marlin Porter with Coffee and Chocolate, Cinnamon Raisin Commodore Stout, Peppermint Victory at Sea and a Watermelon Dorado.
Oy vey... :P
There's a new Shiner Golden Ale you'd probably like...
Doubtful, I'm not a Shiner fan in general, but still likely more enjoyable than the preceding CADave list.

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2017, 11:11:47 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
Howdy, CommieforniaDave.

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2017, 11:12:13 AM »

What a bunch of bullshit This team building is
Sounds like you need an extra couple of days.
All the days he has left on earth wouldn't be enough.

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2017, 11:14:28 AM »

What a bunch of bullshit This team building is
Yup. It's Public Service Recognition Week here. Management is serving pancakes in the other building. I don't care for pancakes, nor do I wish to be recognized this way. So I wasn't going.

Then the boss came by and said "We're all going."

Brilliant.

I hate this place.

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »

Wow, something different during a jam.
Caldwell Collection - Eastern Standard Corretto (Robusto) (5.0"x50)
5/$29.99

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »

What a bunch of bullshit This team building is
Yup. It's Public Service Recognition Week here. Management is serving pancakes in the other building. I don't care for pancakes, nor do I wish to be recognized this way. So I wasn't going.

Then the boss came by and said "We're all going."

Brilliant.

I hate this place.
Well my boss told me I did not have to go she would cover for me but I like her and did not want here to catch shit so I showed up.  I am with the old folks group excused from activities and just watching the stupidity
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9