Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2017, 02:18:37 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Indeed, particularity in the afternoon cigar department.

« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2017, 02:26:30 PM »

No longer a homeowner !
Congrats! Enjoy that unburdened feeling until the new mortgage kicks in.
But as a renter he still gets to maintain the pool.  Muwahahahaha!
That did it!    GFY

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2017, 02:27:06 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
trust me it starts speeding up!
Amen!

« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »

Travelin Dave got his own beer now!

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2017, 02:31:08 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2017, 02:36:25 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
She obviously made an exception for you in the big fuss department.  BigFussDave.

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2017, 02:38:08 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
She obviously made an exception for you in the big fuss department.  BigFussDave.
Not really, she's also not that comfortable with me. Lol

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
Don't fall into that trap, Dave. Heed the warning.

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2017, 02:41:11 PM »

And here is the message I wanted to see!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

We have secured all signatures and received all funds!

Your transaction is now funded and disbursed!

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »

Travelin Dave got his own beer now!
Austin brewery, too.  We'll have some on hand for the retirement herf.

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »

well, the ladies in the park are happy even though I'm not doing any more driveways.
shopping done, WalMart a senior nightmare, but I didn't kill anyone.
nap time before the lady shows for dinner, just mushroom swiss burgers.

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »

Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
Don't fall into that trap, Dave. Heed the warning.
Nah, she doesn't play those types of games. We'll have a small something, I'm sure, but nothing fancy just because she's turning 40.

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2017, 03:21:00 PM »

And with that, a weekend hazzuh!

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »

Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2017, 03:32:52 PM »

Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

Never saw a sign like that at my school.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9