« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2017, 11:20:23 AM »

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2017, 11:21:41 AM »

SHEESH, FMTT!   I am trying to fill out retirement papers and that may take until next year at this time.
449 days!

« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2017, 11:23:00 AM »

Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
I think he still has a week to go...or maybe it's tomorrow...
I was thinking today was Friday. My bad.
Just remember, Friday is when you'll probably definitely start your new gig. Unless you don't.

« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2017, 11:23:00 AM »

SHEESH, FMTT!   I am trying to fill out retirement papers and that may take until next year at this time.
449 days!
:( :( :( :(

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2017, 11:25:00 AM »

UNITED AIRLINES bunny death mystery deepens as breeder demands body back...

« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2017, 11:26:48 AM »

We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
You got a special umbrella for fucking on the golf course?  Wow, what will they
think of next...  good morning guys.

« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2017, 11:26:57 AM »

Woman Files Suit Against DELTA After Man Masturbates...

DETROIT (WWJ) – While some are dragged off a plane kicking and screaming for refusing to give up their seat or berated and bashed with a stroller, a Garden City woman has filed a civil suit against Delta Airlines after she says she was sexually assaulted on a flight from Myrtle Beach.

And she says the flight attendants did nothing to stop the man next to her from masturbating or assaulting her until they landed.

The passenger on that flight, Christopher Finkley, 41, was convicted last month of assault and indecent exposure.

The convictions stem from two separate incidents on the Delta flight; Finkley exposing himself to the flight attendants and the second is for taking another seat on the plane and assaulting a female passenger seated in coach.

The victim’s attorney, Jordan Acker, says it happened on a flight from Florida to Detroit on July 27, 2016, when Finkley unapologetically exposed himself on the flight while masturbating in his seat and then was allowed to move freely around the cabin. He eventually settled in next to the victim, a waitress and mother of a 15-year-old girl, and reached his hands under her shorts.

“While he was doing this, the defendant told her that he ‘liked white women’ and asked ‘where’s your man?'” the complaint says. The victim says she told the man to stop and said her kids were sitting behind her. He eventually left, the complaint says, and went back to masturbating in his own seat with his penis exposed.

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2017, 11:28:59 AM »

We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
You got a special umbrella for fucking on the golf course?  Wow, what will they
think of next...  good morning guys.
You don't?

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2017, 11:29:04 AM »

UNITED AIRLINES bunny death mystery deepens as breeder demands body back...
but they already cooked it!

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2017, 11:34:44 AM »

Delaware hostage standoff of cop killer ended with suspect killed after exiting building while firing on officers.
No trial, no lawyers, no cost, target practice for police.  Win-Win-Win!

http://6abc.com/news/standoff-over-suspect-in-del-trooper-murder-dead/1919661/
Shot the shit out of the house "convincing" him to come out.

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2017, 11:37:22 AM »

[...]

Now there are some "friendly" skies....

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2017, 11:38:58 AM »

We be jammin'.

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
5/$27.50
AB Tempus up when I woke up at 4:00, no reason to post details. ::)
La Palina Classic Toro  5/24.99
DaveIII alert!
Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage  Robusto  Box of 10/$34.99
I've already got 2 unopened boxes of those, not to mention all the loose ones. I'm good for now, but thanks for looking out. ;)
Bring one to the CF house for me...if we get a chance to smoke  ???
Oh, I'm smoking, if I got to do it under my fucking golf umbrella.
You got a special umbrella for fucking on the golf course?  Wow, what will they
think of next...  good morning guys.
Well, I don't know if Dean has one for his special golf outings, but yea, of course there are "golf umbrella's"  nice big ones!

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2017, 11:48:45 AM »

Sheesh, had to do some work-work in between house closing work.  Colossal Pain In The Ass Buying or Selling a fuk'n house!
So are you officially a renter?
I think he still has a week to go...or maybe it's tomorrow...
I was thinking today was Friday. My bad.
Just remember, Friday is when you'll probably definitely start your new gig. Unless you don't.
You're probably right.

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How rude of me. Didn't see you sneak in, Raz. How late did you wind up working last night?
11:30.  Got home 12:30. Back at the office 8:00am. Sucks to be me.

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2017, 11:58:26 AM »

Nice walk down to the BBQ place for lunch today, beautiful fall day here.