Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2014, 07:11:02 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
Did not know you were a Penn State Type :)
Always liked Penn State.  But more importantly love college football... and to start my viewing at 8:30 today is just icing!

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 07:11:30 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hope so too.... gonna be a real tough one this year.  I don't think anyone has us picked.
Just so you beat the Cocks!!!

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2014, 07:15:22 AM »

Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have a regular extra battery that I can swap out in my Samsung any time.

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 07:15:53 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
Did not know you were a Penn State Type :)
Always liked Penn State.  But more importantly love college football... and to start my viewing at 8:30 today is just icing!
Luv college football myself but always despised Joe Paterno and Penn State long before SHTF which simply confirmed he was the douche bag I always thought he was. I was amazed at a 8:30 AM kickoff hope that continues.

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2014, 07:18:07 AM »

Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have a regular extra battery that I can swap out in my Samsung any time.
Smallest lightest solution and when you travel sure better have something.  I have a Galaxy S5 and it does have an amazing battery life.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2014, 07:19:20 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hah my son is an LSU guy but he will be at the game sitting on the GA side cheering for them today with his soon to be in laws.
Not Georgia, hopefully no Georgia loss for us this year so you don't have to hear anything from his future in laws.

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2014, 07:21:12 AM »

Just got a shipping confirmation email for my CI Order from Wednesday morning.  With Sure Post service it might get here by next Saturday but more likely a week from Monday.  Should be nice and dry on arrival.

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2014, 07:24:10 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hah my son is an LSU guy but he will be at the game sitting on the GA side cheering for them today with his soon to be in laws.
Not Georgia, hopefully no Georgia loss for us this year so you don't have to hear anything from his future in laws.
Trust me he will not be sitting on the GA side for that game if he goes!  His MIL to be was a cheerleader at GA and both MIL and FIL were born, raised and educate in GA.  Super nice folks.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2014, 07:30:35 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2014, 07:34:51 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Morning, FLDean.

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2014, 07:37:10 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Good Morning Fd.  72 and quiet Sounds very nice this morning to enjoy a nice cigar and hot coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2014, 07:39:44 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Good morning Dean.

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2014, 07:39:56 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I am excited to test out my new 60" Samsung I bought yesterday for football season.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2014, 07:40:52 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2014, 07:46:18 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15