Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2017, 12:55:27 PM »

Morning Bean
Almost afternoon, TxDave.  A little breezy but otherwise quite nice outside. Taking a Rm 101 SA chore break

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2017, 01:02:33 PM »

Morning Bean
Almost afternoon, TxDave.  A little breezy but otherwise quite nice outside. Taking a Rm 101 SA chore break
Afternoon now, yes it is a beautiful day but a pretty strong breeze here for sure.

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2017, 01:03:35 PM »

NASCAR Rained Out!

Rescheduled for Tomorrow at 1:00 pm EST on Local Fox Channels.

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2017, 01:14:54 PM »

Morning Bean
Almost afternoon, TxDave.  A little breezy but otherwise quite nice outside. Taking a Rm 101 SA chore break
Afternoon now, yes it is a beautiful day but a pretty strong breeze here for sure.
My fk'n pool inexplicably got a bit cloudy over the week so remediating that situation.  Money pit!

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2017, 01:43:01 PM »

Morning Bean
Almost afternoon, TxDave.  A little breezy but otherwise quite nice outside. Taking a Rm 101 SA chore break
Afternoon now, yes it is a beautiful day but a pretty strong breeze here for sure.
My fk'n pool inexplicably got a bit cloudy over the week so remediating that situation.  Money pit!
Racoon pissin' in the pool?  Or did someone leave you a Baby Ruth bar?

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2017, 01:45:17 PM »

Morning Bean
Almost afternoon, TxDave.  A little breezy but otherwise quite nice outside. Taking a Rm 101 SA chore break
Afternoon now, yes it is a beautiful day but a pretty strong breeze here for sure.
My fk'n pool inexplicably got a bit cloudy over the week so remediating that situation.  Money pit!
Fuk'n Pools!  I got an electric valve not closing quite all the way and it sucks all the water out of the spa.   I rarely say never but I am very comfortable saying I will never have another pool.  I will not even look at a house if it has a pool.

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2017, 01:45:37 PM »

NASCAR Rained Out!

Rescheduled for Tomorrow at 1:00 pm EST on Local Fox Channels.
wonder if Danica will be sleeping in her firesuit.

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »

NASCAR Rained Out!

Rescheduled for Tomorrow at 1:00 pm EST on Local Fox Channels.
wonder if Danica will be sleeping in her firesuit.
I'd rather imagine her sleeping in her birthday suit.

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2017, 02:20:32 PM »

Got a terrible back spasm and have been laying on the floor ever since. Finally got one of the kids to get my phone so that I could check out the banter.

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2017, 02:50:57 PM »

Got a terrible back spasm and have been laying on the floor ever since. Finally got one of the kids to get my phone so that I could check out the banter.
Sheesh Mayor, must be that new job killing you., unless of course it was caused by too much sex then Dr Dean might can prescribe you a quick cure. :)

Hope you recover quick, back pain ain't pleasant!

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2017, 02:55:21 PM »

@ Fish - PM Sent
inwas outside mulching, just saw this

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2017, 02:55:46 PM »

Got a terrible back spasm and have been laying on the floor ever since. Finally got one of the kids to get my phone so that I could check out the banter.
CNS, priorities

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2017, 02:58:57 PM »

Got a terrible back spasm and have been laying on the floor ever since. Finally got one of the kids to get my phone so that I could check out the banter.
Sheesh Mayor, must be that new job killing you., unless of course it was caused by too much sex then Dr Dean might can prescribe you a quick cure. :)

Hope you recover quick, back pain ain't pleasant!
I can't even stand. I took some Exedrine and was able to get myself to take a leak. Now I'm back to the fetal position.

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2017, 03:12:56 PM »

Got a terrible back spasm and have been laying on the floor ever since. Finally got one of the kids to get my phone so that I could check out the banter.
Sheesh Mayor, must be that new job killing you., unless of course it was caused by too much sex then Dr Dean might can prescribe you a quick cure. :)

Hope you recover quick, back pain ain't pleasant!
I can't even stand. I took some Exedrine and was able to get myself to take a leak. Now I'm back to the fetal position.
Damn!

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »

I guess it could be worse. At least I get to lay on the couch and watch the ballgame.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6