Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2017, 03:04:04 PM »

Anything exciting happening at the Beer Sellar next week CB?
04-25-17 CIGAR TASTING: MIAMI CIGAR WITH JERE
You able to make it?
Will know more on Friday.
Might be scheduled for purse duty that evening.

« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2017, 03:05:07 PM »

Anything exciting happening at the Beer Sellar next week CB?
04-25-17 CIGAR TASTING: MIAMI CIGAR WITH JERE

I believe they were at Charlie's b&m last night. Must be doing a world tour.

« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2017, 03:06:54 PM »

Happy Hands O'Reilly done at FOX.
Yep, too much "Hot Chocolate" did him in.

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.

« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2017, 03:27:39 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2017, 03:41:34 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.
I told you already, I exchanged the damn thing for the correct tub. Sheesh.

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2017, 03:43:58 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.
I told you already, I exchanged the damn thing for the correct tub. Sheesh.
It's like stepping in shit around here Tony.  Once you fuck something up, it never totally leaves you .

« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.
I told you already, I exchanged the damn thing for the correct tub. Sheesh.
It's like stepping in shit around here Tony.  Once you fuck something up, it never totally leaves you .
Indeed, especially since we're so easily entertained.

« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2017, 03:50:12 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.
I told you already, I exchanged the damn thing for the correct tub. Sheesh.
It's like stepping in shit around here Tony.  Once you fuck something up, it never totally leaves you .
Indeed, especially since we're so easily entertained.
Truth is, I was LMFAO off too remembering that.

« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2017, 03:51:17 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.
I told you already, I exchanged the damn thing for the correct tub. Sheesh.
It's like stepping in shit around here Tony.  Once you fuck something up, it never totally leaves you .
Indeed, especially since we're so easily entertained.
And Mr Bean has provided the correct answer!

« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2017, 03:53:49 PM »

Humitub maintenance done, damn things are amazing the way they hold humidity.  Of course while working on them I was LMFAO thinking about Tony and the Red Christmas Tub.
I told you already, I exchanged the damn thing for the correct tub. Sheesh.
Now I am laughing even more

« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2017, 04:02:37 PM »

5 o'clock in Bermuda and beer time in TX

« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2017, 04:21:32 PM »

Sweetwater 420 and a La Herencia Cubana Core

« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2017, 04:25:45 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?

« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2017, 05:04:37 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13