Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2017, 06:00:11 PM »

getting some nice thunderstorms here and the rain is a good soaking one so far.
Now you will have to mow soon

« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2017, 06:01:28 PM »

Had a meeting out of the office then been Fuk'n with insurance, roofers and gutter people since then.  All I am trying to find out is how big is the check I got to write (or how much lube should I apply) and I still don't know either one.
get a gallon of lube, you never know, at least you'll have it for the next time.

« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2017, 06:02:57 PM »

getting some nice thunderstorms here and the rain is a good soaking one so far.
Now you will have to mow soon
not until I get a riding mower, unless the doctor tomorrow comes up with some miracle drugs.

« Reply #168 on: April 04, 2017, 06:04:26 PM »

Had a meeting out of the office then been Fuk'n with insurance, roofers and gutter people since then.  All I am trying to find out is how big is the check I got to write (or how much lube should I apply) and I still don't know either one.
get a gallon of lube, you never know, at least you'll have it for the next time.
Indeed

« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2017, 06:07:24 PM »

getting some nice thunderstorms here and the rain is a good soaking one so far.
Now you will have to mow soon
not until I get a riding mower, unless the doctor tomorrow comes up with some miracle drugs.
I read a fatal crash report today where the driver lived and passenger died, toxicology report said he was .21 blood alcohol, full of meth and some traces of marijuana

Driver said he was blinded by the sun and did not see the curve in the road causing him to go straight and hit an oncoming car head on.

« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2017, 06:18:29 PM »

'Fixer Upper' Barndominium is hitting the market

Edit:  Lacy Lakeview is a 2-bit one horse town on the northern edge of Waco.

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Fixer-Upper-Barndominium-is-hitting-the-market-11049737.php

« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2017, 06:26:37 PM »

Guess I need to wake Raz up from his afternoon nap.

« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2017, 06:40:21 PM »

'Fixer Upper' Barndominium is hitting the market

Edit:  Lacy Lakeview is a 2-bit one horse town on the northern edge of Waco.

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Fixer-Upper-Barndominium-is-hitting-the-market-11049737.php
Maybe Tony can pick it up when he moves out for that Merck job.

« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2017, 06:49:47 PM »

'Fixer Upper' Barndominium is hitting the market

Edit:  Lacy Lakeview is a 2-bit one horse town on the northern edge of Waco.

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Fixer-Upper-Barndominium-is-hitting-the-market-11049737.php
Maybe Tony can pick it up when he moves out for that Merck job.
Be a hell of a commute to downtown Austin every day.  No trains from Waco.

« Reply #174 on: April 04, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »

getting some nice thunderstorms here and the rain is a good soaking one so far.
Now you will have to mow soon
not until I get a riding mower, unless the doctor tomorrow comes up with some miracle drugs.
I read a fatal crash report today where the driver lived and passenger died, toxicology report said he was .21 blood alcohol, full of meth and some traces of marijuana

Driver said he was blinded by the sun and did not see the curve in the road causing him to go straight and hit an oncoming car head on.
Drive toward the liiiiiight...

« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2017, 07:33:10 PM »

Guess I need to wake Raz up from his afternoon nap.
I wish I was napping.

Yeah, saw that. Still no. Next gun is a Glock 19.

« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2017, 08:01:39 PM »

'Fixer Upper' Barndominium is hitting the market

Edit:  Lacy Lakeview is a 2-bit one horse town on the northern edge of Waco.

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Fixer-Upper-Barndominium-is-hitting-the-market-11049737.php
Maybe Tony can pick it up when he moves out for that Merck job.
Tony, Merck job? Are you confusing us?

« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2017, 08:02:39 PM »

Commute time. Now I can nap.

« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2017, 09:22:04 PM »

Commute time. Now I can nap.
And the banter naps with you.

« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2017, 09:43:39 PM »

Commute time. Now I can nap.
And the banter naps with you.
Yeah, kind of a bummer y'all are already late in the evening. 6:42 here. Waiting for dinner. Having a little Canadian Club.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13