Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2017, 11:23:20 AM »

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2017, 11:26:18 AM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2017, 11:44:08 AM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
free 1st class booze is always the tastiest!

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2017, 11:47:38 AM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
They must've heard you were an Atlantic VIP.

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2017, 12:17:41 PM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
free 1st class booze is always the tastiest!
I don't know about first  class booze, but it's free!

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2017, 12:18:20 PM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
They must've heard you were an Atlantic VIP.
Yup, part of the package.

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2017, 01:43:44 PM »

Time to get loaded up and on the road,
Me too.  Have a good one guys.
Dave and Bean, travel well.
Thank you, I have to head out as well.  Will check back in later from the hopefully not flight delayed or canceled terminal.
Winter storm Theseus.  Where do they get these names?

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2017, 01:53:25 PM »

Time to get loaded up and on the road,
Me too.  Have a good one guys.
Dave and Bean, travel well.
Thank you, I have to head out as well.  Will check back in later from the hopefully not flight delayed or canceled terminal.
Winter storm Theseus.  Where do they get these names?
I wonder the same thing every time I get a list of names in one of the kids classes.

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »

Time to get loaded up and on the road,
Me too.  Have a good one guys.
Dave and Bean, travel well.
Thank you, I have to head out as well.  Will check back in later from the hopefully not flight delayed or canceled terminal.
Winter storm Theseus.  Where do they get these names?
I wonder the same thing every time I get a list of names in one of the kids classes.
i have a friend who is a grandmother to an Anakin.

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2017, 02:11:13 PM »

Afternoon, men. At the airport also, 90 min before boarding, seriously considering the "Hand crafted ales from New England" booth.

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
I'm flying Southwest, so all the peanuts I can eat.  Score!

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
I'm flying Southwest, so all the peanuts I can eat.  Score!
Hot darn!

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2017, 02:59:26 PM »

good afternoon guys. got some nice stuff from that rich guy yesterday. 350# desk that about killed me, nice bed for the spare room when my daughter visits, antique quilt rack, antique folding room divider, various knickknacks, etc.
recovering from self inflicted pain from overdoing it yesterday.

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2017, 03:03:20 PM »

At the airport and through security early,  so time for some day drinking. Upgraded in the flight, so that will continue.
I'm flying Southwest, so all the peanuts I can eat.  Score!
Hot darn!
Plus pretty sure I have a free drink coupon or two in my bag, so other than some legroom and having his nuts heated TravelinDave ain't so fancy.

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2017, 03:15:58 PM »

good afternoon guys. got some nice stuff from that rich guy yesterday. 350# desk that about killed me, nice bed for the spare room when my daughter visits, antique quilt rack, antique folding room divider, various knickknacks, etc.
recovering from self inflicted pain from overdoing it yesterday.
Sounds like a good haul, especially for the price.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7