Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2017, 05:43:32 PM »

Tatuaje Jackal and a Sam Cold Snap.  It's spring, just ignore the snow.
Damn, a bit nipply there.  At least the sun is out.
A bit damn windy here and I am cussing Fuk'n oak trees!
Indoors smoking one of your favorite sticks, Bueso Genesis Habano
Sounds like I need to send you up some smokes.
I have to get out there so I can get you guys together.
Indeed.  I've smoked about half way through the La Palina order we were supposed to split.  Like Tex needs more smokes, anyway.

« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »

Tatuaje Jackal and a Sam Cold Snap.  It's spring, just ignore the snow.
Damn, a bit nipply there.  At least the sun is out.
A bit damn windy here and I am cussing Fuk'n oak trees!
Indoors smoking one of your favorite sticks, Bueso Genesis Habano
Sounds like I need to send you up some smokes.
I have to get out there so I can get you guys together.
Indeed.  I've smoked about half way through the La Palina order we were supposed to split.  Like Tex needs more smokes, anyway.
Hopefully we can get together before I move!

A man can always use more smokes!

« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »

Tatuaje Jackal and a Sam Cold Snap.  It's spring, just ignore the snow.
Damn, a bit nipply there.  At least the sun is out.
A bit damn windy here and I am cussing Fuk'n oak trees!
Indoors smoking one of your favorite sticks, Bueso Genesis Habano
Sounds like I need to send you up some smokes.
I have to get out there so I can get you guys together.
Indeed.  I've smoked about half way through the La Palina order we were supposed to split.  Like Tex needs more smokes, anyway.
Hopefully we can get together before I move!

A man can always use more smokes!
We could meet at Cedar Street again if the commies haven't outlawed cigar smoking in the patio area.  One of the little black dress ladies can sit in Travellin'Dave's seat.

« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2017, 08:51:38 PM »

Failed again. 😔

« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2017, 08:58:48 PM »

« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2017, 09:09:06 PM »

« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2017, 09:09:32 PM »

« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2017, 09:15:59 PM »

« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2017, 09:26:58 PM »

Failed again. 😔
Balls!  Do they tell you by how much?

« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2017, 09:27:21 PM »

Tatuaje Jackal and a Sam Cold Snap.  It's spring, just ignore the snow.
Damn, a bit nipply there.  At least the sun is out.
A bit damn windy here and I am cussing Fuk'n oak trees!
Indoors smoking one of your favorite sticks, Bueso Genesis Habano
Sounds like I need to send you up some smokes.
I have to get out there so I can get you guys together.
Indeed.  I've smoked about half way through the La Palina order we were supposed to split.  Like Tex needs more smokes, anyway.
Hopefully we can get together before I move!

A man can always use more smokes!
We could meet at Cedar Street again if the commies haven't outlawed cigar smoking in the patio area.  One of the little black dress ladies can sit in Travellin'Dave's seat.
Only if I'm in that seat.

« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2017, 09:28:09 PM »

« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2017, 09:29:24 PM »

Failed again. 😔
Balls!  Do they tell you by how much?
Tatuaje Jackal and a Sam Cold Snap.  It's spring, just ignore the snow.
Damn, a bit nipply there.  At least the sun is out.
A bit damn windy here and I am cussing Fuk'n oak trees!
Indoors smoking one of your favorite sticks, Bueso Genesis Habano
Sounds like I need to send you up some smokes.
I have to get out there so I can get you guys together.
Indeed.  I've smoked about half way through the La Palina order we were supposed to split.  Like Tex needs more smokes, anyway.
Hopefully we can get together before I move!

A man can always use more smokes!
We could meet at Cedar Street again if the commies haven't outlawed cigar smoking in the patio area.  One of the little black dress ladies can sit in Travellin'Dave's seat.
I told you I'd come out for the retirement party....if only that retirement date didn't keep on shifting.

« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2017, 09:55:20 PM »

[...]

Barring any catastrophic events July 6

« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2017, 09:57:00 PM »

WV - Gonzaga is a great game. 55-55

« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2017, 10:04:01 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13