« Reply #255 on: August 26, 2014, 02:33:30 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?
Hand grenades baby, not darts!

« Reply #256 on: August 26, 2014, 02:41:21 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers

« Reply #257 on: August 26, 2014, 02:43:05 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers
Frack Um
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #258 on: August 26, 2014, 02:43:27 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers

Co-worker said she'd just give me one of her Alpine Beer Co. growlers, so that's nice, isn't it Eric Decker?

« Reply #259 on: August 26, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers

Co-worker said she'd just give me one of her Alpine Beer Co. growlers, so that's nice, isn't it Eric Decker?
Very nice, that'll save you a few bucks Danny Woodhead!

« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2014, 02:51:13 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.

« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2014, 02:52:18 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
I am loving this trend!

« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers
Ahh fuggoff.  No teams is better than Joizy teams :P

« Reply #264 on: August 26, 2014, 02:54:45 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers
Ahh fuggoff.  No teams is better than Joizy teams :P
I beg to differ.

« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:09 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
I am loving this trend!
Right on, guy from a state with no pro athletes!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »

What a fuggin' day. Sheesh. Hazzuh.
Later Dave, thanks for stopping by
See ya Manziel!

Oh I get it!  Because they're both in Cleveland...
Well, Ohio anyway. Got it Kaepernick?

I do, Eli Manning.
I'd make a North Dakota joke but there ain't shit up there to joke about.

Chill out Philip Rivers
Ahh fuggoff.  No teams is better than Joizy teams :P
I beg to differ.

I agree with Arian Foster.

« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:47 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!

« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:58 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
Please not that!  I am a Drew Breeze type in reverse he is from Austin lives in Louisiana and I am from Louisiana live in Austin.  GO SAINTS!

« Reply #269 on: August 26, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
I am loving this trend!
Right on, guy from a state with no pro athletes!
G. F. Y.