Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2017, 12:42:36 PM »

carpet out of the bathroom, and floor cleaned. just got to put down the tile adhesive and wait for it to get tacky and I'll be pealing and sicking by noon.
Hope you have good kneepads.
Might have to invite one of the ladies over, they're fully equipped.
Surprised it too this long....hung that one right over the plate... ;)
It's a slow hump day....
Morning Bean, house foundation poured yet?
Hahaha, you have to be f'kn kidding.  The design is being revised.  Plan version #19 underway.  FML.
I can understand changing your mind on what color of shiplap, lighting and bathroom fixtures, but you can't even settle on the basic structure yet?
Been too long since Travellin Dave had a Warden to help with decisions  ::)
She didn't bother much, I made most of the decisions with the house build.

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »

carpet out of the bathroom, and floor cleaned. just got to put down the tile adhesive and wait for it to get tacky and I'll be pealing and sicking by noon.
Hope you have good kneepads.
Might have to invite one of the ladies over, they're fully equipped.
Surprised it too this long....hung that one right over the plate... ;)
It's a slow hump day....
Morning Bean, house foundation poured yet?
Hahaha, you have to be f'kn kidding.  The design is being revised.  Plan version #19 underway.  FML.
Well, yes I was Kidding but I am bored to tears in this meeting.  On a more serious note do you have the lot yet?
We've owned the lot for over a year.  It has a couple of soil bore holes in it, but otherwise unchanged. Do enjoy paying to keep it mowed, though.   ::)
Dean will keep it mowed for a box of cookies now and then
But who's cookies?

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »

On the brighter side of home building my son is meeting with the owner and a timber consultant next Monday at a farm of interest to us with river frontage.
Timber consultant meaning the guy who'll clear the lot or a timber-home builder?
Termite and carpenter ant mitigation.

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2017, 12:56:41 PM »

River Frontage lull?

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2017, 01:04:23 PM »

carpet out of the bathroom, and floor cleaned. just got to put down the tile adhesive and wait for it to get tacky and I'll be pealing and sicking by noon.
Hope you have good kneepads.
Might have to invite one of the ladies over, they're fully equipped.
Surprised it too this long....hung that one right over the plate... ;)
It's a slow hump day....
Morning Bean, house foundation poured yet?
Hahaha, you have to be f'kn kidding.  The design is being revised.  Plan version #19 underway.  FML.
I can understand changing your mind on what color of shiplap, lighting and bathroom fixtures, but you can't even settle on the basic structure yet?
The warden is running this show.  Any other stupid questions?
Seriously. My personal hell is kitchen countertops.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2017, 01:09:21 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2017, 01:10:20 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.
Not really, but it was a nice thought. Morning, TD.

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2017, 01:43:16 PM »

Drank too much headache juice last night and I am hurting a bit.
For one reason or another, seems we're all limping in this morning.
Good Morning CarolinaDave.
no, I started limping in this morning, but with the help of NJ Transit, I got to
work after 1pm.  Sat at the train station since 10:20 this morning, hoping to make the 10:42 train.
in it's infinite wisdom, NJ transit decided to go with its "President's Day" schedule. making the
next train 11:57AM (running 15 minutes late!).  There is still a lot of snow on the roads, so let's not
try to impress any new riders, let's piss them off instead.  Oh, and wait till almost 11am, before you
announce the schedule change.  hello boys.

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2017, 01:45:40 PM »

We missed Flip's birthday yesterday.
that's OK, he stayed home, watched TV in his robe, only got up to start the snowblower
for his 19 year old daughter.  he wasn't online outside of FB from his phone...

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2017, 01:49:19 PM »

We missed Flip's birthday yesterday.
Was he around?
Nope.  Maybe today he'll show up with some leftover kimchi, squid ink pasta, Tikka Masala and cake... ???
was snowed in, told daughter there was a 1lb can of crab meat in the fridge, so I had crab cakes with a
very garlicky aioli last evening and a pink lemonade cupcake.  bought a shrimp and Chinese vegetable soup on the walk to work from Penn Station, to defrost...

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2017, 01:52:39 PM »

On the brighter side of home building my son is meeting with the owner and a timber consultant next Monday at a farm of interest to us with river frontage.
Timber consultant meaning the guy who'll clear the lot or a timber-home builder?
Termite and carpenter ant mitigation.
Ahhh, the dreaded WDIs

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »

carpet out of the bathroom, and floor cleaned. just got to put down the tile adhesive and wait for it to get tacky and I'll be pealing and sicking by noon.
Hope you have good kneepads.
Might have to invite one of the ladies over, they're fully equipped.
Surprised it too this long....hung that one right over the plate... ;)
It's a slow hump day....
Morning Bean, house foundation poured yet?
Hahaha, you have to be f'kn kidding.  The design is being revised.  Plan version #19 underway.  FML.
I can understand changing your mind on what color of shiplap, lighting and bathroom fixtures, but you can't even settle on the basic structure yet?
The warden is running this show.  Any other stupid questions?
I am still trying to explain to the warden how much 40' is!
Women have a problem judging distance, all there lives, different men have been telling them
that (holding finger and thumb about 4 inches away from each other) is 12 inches. ::)

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2017, 02:08:35 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday Mr Flip

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2017, 02:26:47 PM »

Drank too much headache juice last night and I am hurting a bit.
For one reason or another, seems we're all limping in this morning.
Good Morning CarolinaDave.
no, I started limping in this morning, but with the help of NJ Transit, I got to
work after 1pm.  Sat at the train station since 10:20 this morning, hoping to make the 10:42 train.
in it's infinite wisdom, NJ transit decided to go with its "President's Day" schedule. making the
next train 11:57AM (running 15 minutes late!).  There is still a lot of snow on the roads, so let's not
try to impress any new riders, let's piss them off instead.  Oh, and wait till almost 11am, before you
announce the schedule change.  hello boys.
I don't know how you guys do that. I would've gone postal long ago. Afternoon, flip.

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2017, 03:04:22 PM »

[...]
So you're saying it's our fault?  You've been drinking the estrogen kool-aid for too long!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9