Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2017, 02:24:49 PM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
We shall wait with great anticipation for the new and improved short list.

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2017, 02:25:14 PM »

Holy Cow!  Made it to page 4 already.... :'(

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2017, 02:32:30 PM »

fire's out. time to change some deck boards.
"They call me the fireman, that's my name.
Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames.
Well everybody'd like to have a what I got.
I can cool 'em down when they're smoldering hot.
I'm the fireman, that's my name." (from a George Strait song)

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2017, 02:32:57 PM »

Holy Cow!  Made it to page 4 already.... :'(
Lunchtime.

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2017, 03:03:30 PM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
We shall wait with great anticipation for the new and improved short list.
Put waiting for Tony's new short list on YOUR short list.

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2017, 03:24:14 PM »

good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
We shall wait with great anticipation for the new and improved short list.
Put waiting for Tony's new short list on YOUR short list.
My short list is so short, I don't need a list.

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2017, 03:25:06 PM »

Short list hazzuh!

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2017, 03:26:57 PM »

Old friend ruination and decaf. Weird how vitamin N makes me sleep  but caffeinated coffee, none at least 6hrs before bedtime.
Morning Rick.  I can have coffee right up until turning in and it doesn't affect me.
Yeah some people are like that and some cannot smoke before bedtime.

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2017, 03:29:28 PM »

Short list hazzuh!
Dave I have to write everything down or I see something shiney and it's all over lol

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2017, 03:30:24 PM »

Got another update letter from Michael Burgher at the Sis, apologizing again and saying that all will be well soon.

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2017, 04:09:14 PM »

deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »

Short list hazzuh!
Dave I have to write everything down or I see something shiney and it's all over lol
...and that's not so bad,  as long as you don't waste your time trying to remember what you forgot...just keep swimming

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »

deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.
Wait, are you talking about the deck or the banter?

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »

deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.
TWSS

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2017, 04:26:20 PM »

I'm beat!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7