Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

  • Administrator
2/25/2017
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:00:06 AM »

Good Saturday to ya Tony.

Morning La Perla's!

Day 5 Incompetence Report from the Sister: (These clowns make the Government look efficient)

I wanted to let you know we are still working on our order backlog and that your order is in the process. Our order processing is improving by the hour and we are working to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. As promised, we will continue to keep the lines of communication open until we know that your package is on the way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Respectfully,

David Fisher

Day 5 Incompetence Report from the Sister: (These clowns make the Government look efficient)

I wanted to let you know we are still working on our order backlog and that your order is in the process. Our order processing is improving by the hour and we are working to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. As promised, we will continue to keep the lines of communication open until we know that your package is on the way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Respectfully,

David Fisher
I sent them a Management  101 note referencing their Incompetence.

A perfect summary of the Oscars:

Good Saturday to ya Tony.
CollegeBoyDave was up late last night.

Just thinking, I am so old I can remember when people on the old banter and other forums used to argue that CI and the Sister were not one and the same company.

Jeopardy! Contestant Flips the Bird in Front of Alex Trebek and Viewers: "Damn Right I Did"

http://www.eonline.com/news/831378/jeopardy-contestant-flips-the-bird-in-front-of-alex-trebek-and-viewers-damn-right-i-did

I have probably checked 40-50 of the 461 Burner Offerings and yet to see anything even tempting to hit.  Mostly crappy cigars but a few very good smokes scattered in with stupid high prices.

Anyone found something to buy?

Chilly 42 degrees this morning with a high of only 65.

Chilly 42 degrees this morning with a high of only 65.
64° here Dave. should finish most of my packing today, clothes, linens, etc.
good morning Oliva O beli and coffee.

Chilly 42 degrees this morning with a high of only 65.
64° here Dave. should finish most of my packing today, clothes, linens, etc.
good morning Oliva O beli and coffee.
Morning MovingDean.

Chilly 42 degrees this morning with a high of only 65.
64° here Dave. should finish most of my packing today, clothes, linens, etc.
good morning Oliva O beli and coffee.
Morning MovingDean.
did you get all your multch down yesterday?

Chilly 42 degrees this morning with a high of only 65.
64° here Dave. should finish most of my packing today, clothes, linens, etc.
good morning Oliva O beli and coffee.
Morning MovingDean.
did you get all your multch down yesterday?
Put out 15 bags yesterday but need to get about 10-12 more to finish.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11