BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Just save yourself the trouble of looking at the dot.biz Room 101 Discontinued Specials!  It is a joke at best.

The La Duenas weren't too bad for 5/$18.45 using the code and Free shipping. So, I picked up a couple.
Good price but I am not a big fan of them.

Doesn't matter... just buy 'em. You have tubs!  You can sell for profit in the future! ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Man, this yard work is kicking my ass!

Surprised you haven't just started paying someone yet. Does the new place have a groundskeeper service?

Man, this yard work is kicking my ass!

Surprised you haven't just started paying someone yet. Does the new place have a groundskeeper service?
Used to have someone but you have to watch them all the damn time so might as well do it myself

sonofabitch! the landlord won't be around until 6-6:30. he's got a lot of work to do to have it ready in a week for me.
BrickHouse toro while I entertain packing.

Second week no alphabet deals?

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
afternoon Rick. all of the colleges are complaining. think you're short handed now just wait when they start cutting your department more.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
afternoon Rick. all of the colleges are complaining. think you're short handed now just wait when they start cutting your department more.

"Do more with less... it's not just for twss anymore!"

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
afternoon Rick. all of the colleges are complaining. think you're short handed now just wait when they start cutting your department more.
I know Bud. Governor thinks he's going to give out free education to all the SUNY schools too. Cuomo is smoking something funny.

So Dean. I wish you well... Drop me a line. I don't know what you been up to. Seems we both been busy.

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
afternoon Rick. all of the colleges are complaining. think you're short handed now just wait when they start cutting your department more.

"Do more with less... it's not just for twss anymore!"
LMAO

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
afternoon Rick. all of the colleges are complaining. think you're short handed now just wait when they start cutting your department more.
I know Bud. Governor thinks he's going to give out free education to all the SUNY schools too. Cuomo is smoking something funny.
…and it ain't a seegar.  Afternoon Mr. Not-So-Happy Poop
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Ding... Ding... Ding...Dow 20,775.60 +32.60 (+0.16%)

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
Usually doesn't happen this early in the year.  What's your fiscal calendar?
If they ask for any input, just suggest that trimming the VP's by one third will pretty much take care of everything.

So Dean. I wish you well... Drop me a line. I don't know what you been up to. Seems we both been busy.
yes we have. I'm in the process of moving.