Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017  (Read 18911 times)

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
You've jumped the shark and are now officially old.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Carpet is going down nicely and the sun has come out. Cain F Lancero lit.  Could not find a cutter so a #8 wood screw punched  it quite well.
WTF? Do I need to send you a cutter?
I got about 10 or 12 of them but everything is packed away, thought I left one out but can't find it.
So when does the house go on the market?
California people are coming to look at it next Wednesday and told them I would give them a week before actually putting it on the market.
great. does the house HAVE to sell immediately to make the move to SC?
Need it sold and closed by the end of July.

Edit:  these people will need it June 1 if they buy it and they are cash buyers so getting a better price.
And you save the listing fee?  Hell yeah, credit them half what that would have cost you.
More than that since a cash buyer.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
You've jumped the shark and are now officially old.
:)

Marked down to $15

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

pork roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, lima beans for dinner. bbl.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
You've jumped the shark and are now officially old.
:)

Marked down to $15
I wear the $4 Converse knock offs from Wal Mart.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I have a meeting at the outplacement company tomorrow. Decided to make a day of it and study from there. I also put a couple of smokes in the portable humidor. Hoping to get a couple in.
Off the short list?
I lost my short list and have to create a new one.
Yeah, TWSS too, short things are easy to lose
That's a stretch. But Mark has the final say.
Mark ain't here so it is final.
Mark is back, and it is a stretch, but I'll grant you a mulligan.
That's only because he's your neighbor. You know he doesn't deserve it.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
Who gives a shit about the child labor? Just as long as you're comfortable.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

pork roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, lima beans for dinner. bbl.
Oh wow. That sounds amazing. Haven't yet figured out what'll be for dinner tonight. Fridge and freezer are pretty bare. Haven't been food shopping in a couple of weeks.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

pork roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, lima beans for dinner. bbl.
Oh wow. That sounds amazing. Haven't yet figured out what'll be for dinner tonight. Fridge and freezer are pretty bare. Haven't been food shopping in a couple of weeks.
Does sound mighty good Dean'O!   Warden is at the grocery now stocking us up, pantry and freezer were pretty bare here.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
You've jumped the shark and are now officially old.
:)

Marked down to $15
I wear the $4 Converse knock offs from Wal Mart.
I might paint me some Nike Checks on these.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I have a meeting at the outplacement company tomorrow. Decided to make a day of it and study from there. I also put a couple of smokes in the portable humidor. Hoping to get a couple in.
Off the short list?
I lost my short list and have to create a new one.
Yeah, TWSS too, short things are easy to lose
That's a stretch. But Mark has the final say.
Mark ain't here so it is final.
Mark is back, and it is a stretch, but I'll grant you a mulligan.
That's only because he's your neighbor. You know he doesn't deserve it.
True, but he's old.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
Who gives a shit about the child labor? Just as long as you're comfortable.
Who do you think makes all those name brands?  Sheesh!

But either way I don't give a shit

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
You've jumped the shark and are now officially old.
:)

Marked down to $15
I wear the $4 Converse knock offs from Wal Mart.
I might paint me some Nike Checks on these.
It's called a Swoosh, old timer.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
Who gives a shit about the child labor? Just as long as you're comfortable.
Who do you think makes all those name brands?  Sheesh!

But either way I don't give a shit
I'm sure it's the same assembly line. Just enjoy throwing shit your way.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14