Author Topic: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017  (Read 18940 times)

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

lady just bought me a new queen size mattress, boxspring, and head/foot board. President's Day mattress sale came in handy. being delivered the day after I move in.
Don't be fooled. She bought it for herself. And wait 'til she finds out the redhead uses it too.
One red hair from death!

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Carpet is going down nicely and the sun has come out. Cain F Lancero lit.  Could not find a cutter so a #8 wood screw punched  it quite well.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

lady just bought me a new queen size mattress, boxspring, and head/foot board. President's Day mattress sale came in handy. being delivered the day after I move in.
Don't be fooled. She bought it for herself. And wait 'til she finds out the redhead uses it too.
One red hair from death!
Don't mess with redheads. They ain't just hot in the sack.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Carpet is going down nicely and the sun has come out. Cain F Lancero lit.  Could not find a cutter so a #8 wood screw punched  it quite well.
WTF? Do I need to send you a cutter?

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

one shed is an old tin thing, the other is a custom shed, real nice but off in the back of the 1/2 acre lot.
Chit, add a screen door then put you a wood stove in there for the cool days and nights and a ceiling fan for summer and you will be set.

Edit:  add a comfy recliner.
going to do a rent to own screened building.
Sounds like a winner!

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Carpet is going down nicely and the sun has come out. Cain F Lancero lit.  Could not find a cutter so a #8 wood screw punched  it quite well.
WTF? Do I need to send you a cutter?
I got about 10 or 12 of them but everything is packed away, thought I left one out but can't find it.

Screw hole works nicely though ;D

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

lady just bought me a new queen size mattress, boxspring, and head/foot board. President's Day mattress sale came in handy. being delivered the day after I move in.
Now you have to buy some presidents day sale sheets.
Who's going to break it in?

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I have a meeting at the outplacement company tomorrow. Decided to make a day of it and study from there. I also put a couple of smokes in the portable humidor. Hoping to get a couple in.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Carpet is going down nicely and the sun has come out. Cain F Lancero lit.  Could not find a cutter so a #8 wood screw punched  it quite well.
WTF? Do I need to send you a cutter?
I got about 10 or 12 of them but everything is packed away, thought I left one out but can't find it.
So when does the house go on the market?

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I have a meeting at the outplacement company tomorrow. Decided to make a day of it and study from there. I also put a couple of smokes in the portable humidor. Hoping to get a couple in.
Off the short list?

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I have a meeting at the outplacement company tomorrow. Decided to make a day of it and study from there. I also put a couple of smokes in the portable humidor. Hoping to get a couple in.
Go in there and fire one up.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

lady just bought me a new queen size mattress, boxspring, and head/foot board. President's Day mattress sale came in handy. being delivered the day after I move in.
Don't be fooled. She bought it for herself. And wait 'til she finds out the redhead uses it too.
the lady is a redhead too, just older with more grey hairs. kind of like a strawberry blonde.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Carpet is going down nicely and the sun has come out. Cain F Lancero lit.  Could not find a cutter so a #8 wood screw punched  it quite well.
WTF? Do I need to send you a cutter?
I got about 10 or 12 of them but everything is packed away, thought I left one out but can't find it.
So when does the house go on the market?
California people are coming to look at it next Wednesday and told them I would give them a week before actually putting it on the market.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

lady just bought me a new queen size mattress, boxspring, and head/foot board. President's Day mattress sale came in handy. being delivered the day after I move in.
Don't be fooled. She bought it for herself. And wait 'til she finds out the redhead uses it too.
the lady is a redhead too, just older with more grey hairs. kind of like a strawberry blonde.
They know the difference!

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

lady just bought me a new queen size mattress, boxspring, and head/foot board. President's Day mattress sale came in handy. being delivered the day after I move in.
Now you have to buy some presidents day sale sheets.
Who's going to break it in?
I have queen size sheets.